Chapter 27

~Niall's POV~ ~The Next Day~

All of us except for the girls wake up early to come up find out what Louis' plan was. We didn't we trust him, so we had to have a little meeting. I get ready to go to the cafe near us. I gel up my hair real quick and brush my teeth. I get whatever outfit that matches on the floor and go out to my car. I drive to the cafe and see all the boys except for Zayn there. He's always late. I walk through the door and to my surprise we were the only one in the cafe except for the employees. It's not even that early in the morning either.

"Hey guys" I say as I take a seat next to the 3 of them. 

"Hey." They all say back.

"Where's Zayn?" Louis asks. 

"He's always late, he'll probably be here in about half an hour. Just start with the plan, we can fill him in later." I say. 

"Okay. Well I have this whole idea that will work perfectly. It's probably the best idea ever." 

"I don't know Louis. Whenever you say it's the best idea ever, something bad always happens." Liam said. 

"And when has that ever happened Liam." Louis says.

"Zayn almost died when we were at Disneyland because you said the best idea ever was to go on a roller coaster without a seat belt."

"The ride didn't have any loop de loops all he did was have to hold the handle bars! It was literally just going side to side the whole time. And it looked like he was having the best time of his life don't you dare deny it."

"He was white in the face because he was scared."

"No. He was white in face because it was so awesome."

"Then how come you didn't try it!"

"Are you kidding me? That's way too dangerous for me. Zayn's a bad boy. He could of handled it very well. He was just left his bad boyness at home because he was going to Disneyland."

Liam rolled his eyes. I could tell that he was just done with Louis at that point and didn't want to deal with him anymore at that point. 

"Louis, Liam, just shut up. We just need to know about your plan, we can make changes to it if it sounds like a stupid idea. Just say it." Harry said. By the time Harry said that, Zayn walked through the doors finally. He took a seat next to us and apologized for being late. I'm not even sure why he apologizes anymore, he's always late, it's normal for him to be late. 

"So what's the plan?" Zayn asked.

"Well Zayn. It's going to involve having Lily distract the security guards. First we have to put all the suitcases in the tour bus like it's ours. Make sure that Mikayla's and Taylor's suitcases aren't some girly color with ponies on it or whatever. Then we will have Lily distract the security guards, I'm not positive about how Lily will distract them though." 

"Just make her do something that she's not allowed to." I said.

"I just can't think of something that would get the guards attention without involving something sexually." Louis looked at Zayn.

"Well that's just too bad isn't it." Zayn snapped back at Louis. 

"Fine." Louis surrendered. 

"Well then what are we going to do?" Liam asked.

"Knock them out or something." I suggested.

 "How exactly? There must be at least 5 guards." Harry said. 

"Drug them with sleeping pills." I said. 

"The others will notice that they aren't at their job. We just have to distract them so they won't see Mikayla and Taylor." Louis said.