Chapter 8

~ Niall's POV ~

Should I say the truth or no? I don't know I need more time but they are asking for a explanation now...

"Ummm" I said quietly.

"Niall what's going on?" Harry asked.

I took a deep breath.

"Ok, Noah has a crush on his bully but he keeps saying that I do because he's a jerk like that, but it doesn't make sense because I don't have a bully ANYMORE! I used to have one in second grade but it stopped because he got tired of beating me up. So Noah has a crush on his bully which is a girl since he's not gay. So yea that its. Oh and these scars they were just deep scratch marks from my cat but don't ask about her..she died already when I was in 7th grade." I said quickly.

"uh ok.." Liam said awkwardly.

"Was she cute?" Harry said.

"Yea the girl is cute I guess.."

"She single?" Zayn asked me.

"um yea."

"Ok so Noah, your friend is saying that you have a crush on your bully when he actually does and you don't even have a bully.. That makes no sense."

"Yea well he's stupid."

"Ok then." Liam said.

"I'm hungry, I want Nandos."

"Yea!" All of the boys said. We all went out to the car and drove to Nandos.

~ Mikayla's POV ~

~ 1 month later ~

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I was just in my bra and panties because it was crazy hot last night. I put on my pink robe and ran downstairs... I did not want to see that person...

AAAHHH!!! Cliffhanger!! Sorry for the short chapter but I'm gonna post a long one this Saturday since I have free time. Please vote and comment thanks! :) xxx