Chapter 9

~ Mikayla's POV ~

No no no no what is he doing here? What do I do? Do I open the door or....or? What other choice do I have? I have nowhere else to run? I walked up to the door and slowly turned the door handle and opened the door.

"What Tyler?!"

"Hey babe look I'm sorry let's get back together yea?"

"No."

"C'mon why not?"

"Because you forced me to do something I didn't want to do."

"I know and I'm sorry"

"No you aren't"

"Why don't you believe me?"

"Because we are not together anymore. So why should I start trusting you?"

"You never trusted me?"

"I used to after that little incident"

"That was just one mistake c'mon"

"No, get out"

He looked at me straight in the eyes with that gorgeous smile.

"You can't resist this Mikayla. I know you still want me, you're just denying it."

"No really, I don't want you anywhere near my house now go."

"Oooooo feisty one. Mikayla you're just making it more obvious that you want me back."

He stepped into my house and put his hand on my waist, then pulled me closer. I looked down and bit my lip. We leaned closer and closer until my lips touched his. Within a couple second I pulled back.

"You have no clue how long I've been wanting to do that since the breakup. Don't you agree?"

"That kiss meant nothing to me."

"You're lying bitch." Anger filled into his eyes just like the last time I saw him.

"I'm not, I don't feel that special spark anymore because I'm over you." No I'm not. I still love him and I felt a spark when our lips touched.

"Do you actually think you can lie to me and get away with it?"

"Leave. Now."

"ha, I'm not leaving until you take me back."

"Fine."

"What?"

"I'll take you back."

"No say it like you mean it." I took a sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Oh my gosh Tyler I love you I'll take you back I love you so so so much." I said in a little girly voice.

"Ok so I guess that I'll be leaving now." He smiled and pecked me on the cheek. He started walking out to his car.

"Wait Tyler!" He turned around and ran back to the porch.

"Yes baby?"

"We're over. I hope you get hit by a bus. Oh and listen to the song We are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift!" I slammed the door and locked it. I took a deep breath.

I didn't really want to do that. I wanted to take him back but he was acting like a bitch a month ago and I'm pretty sure he's gonna do it again if I took him back. It was for the best. Ugh, why are there so many jerks at my school? Why can't I find a nice boy that will wait until after marriage to have sex?

~Tyler's POV~

What the actual hell? Ugh that smartass bitch. I swear she looked so sexy in that robe. I'm gonna get her back somehow. I'll just get her back a couple years from now... I walked back to my car and took out my Iphone. I searched on Youtube 'We are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift'... That bitch now I got that catchy song stuck in my head and we are going to get back together. I just have to attack the ones she loves and for sure she will take me back.