a dare [m.w]

"a dare" y/n stiffened her body as she heard the words come out of troy's mouth. 'a dare' flooded her mind as she processed the words. "wait, y/n" mike tried to reason with her as he heard the words come out of troy's mouth. he shot a glare towards him. "and- and you all knew" y/n looked at everyone around the table. her heart broke a little bit more as she saw everyone's faces. only el and will didn't know. "y/n" max tried to reason with her as she saw her face. her eyes had tears in them and her whole body went numb.

"yea, it was all a dare" troy chuckled as he saw y/n's reaction. "i- i have to go" y/n grabbed her things as she put her coat on and rushed out of the restaurant. max and lucas immediately tried to stop her. but they just couldn't.

"y/n" mike tried running after her but was immediately stopped as he saw will and el stand in front of him. "no" el said as she eyed at the party. she was disappointed in all of them. "you've done enough" will shook his head. he couldn't believe that his best friend would do something like this. "just- just let me explain it to her" mike pleaded as he tried getting past them. but what he forgot was that el had powers.

"i said" el locked eyes with mike as she pushed him with her powers, "no" blood dripped out of her nose as she wiped it away with her sleeve. everyone stared at el in shock. el was never one to use her powers unless absolutely needed.

"eleven" mike glared at her as he tried to let loose. but el wasn't giving up without a fight. "don't make me, break your arm" el stepped closer as her eyes traced to mikes arm. she tilted her head. indicating that she wasn't joking .

"el" max stood up and tried to get closer to her. she immediately stopped as el turned to her. "it's eleven to you" el demanded as she looked back at mike. her eyes filled with hatred as she stared at him. "el, let it go. y/n needs us right now" will tried calming her down as she saw how angry el was. he knew, well everyone knew what el was capable of. "listen to him el" dustin tried to reason with her. "eleven" el let go of mike as she glared at the party, "to all of you" she finally said before leaving the restaurant.

"did we-" lucas gulped as the words he wanted to say just didn't want to come out. "we just lost them" dustin finished his sentence as he slammed his fists against the table.