bachata [f.w]

"it's useless y/n" jack groaned as he plopped down onto the couch. y/n was currently trying to teach the boys how to dance bachata. "this is so complicated, how did YOU learn how to do this" jaeden complained as he tried catching his breath. the dancing had gotten to him.

"as a hispanic, it is required to learn how to dance bachata" y/n proudly said as she tied her hair up. aventura was playing in the background and y/n was moving to the beat. "it shouldn't be that hard" finn said as he stood up from his place on the couch and stood next to y/n. "oh yea pretty boy, how about YOU try it" jaeden huffed as he crossed his arms and pouted. finn simply just shrugged and turned to y/n.

"i mean, if you're down to" y/n shrugged as she turned to face him. she sang the lyrics in her head as she mentally prepared herself to dance again. "i'm down" finn shrugged before asking y/n what to do.

"okay soooooo" y/n tried explaining to finn what to do.

surprisingly.

finn was a fast learner.

he had gotten the dance in a mere 10 minutes.

"i told you that it wasn't that hard" finn sassed jack and jaeden as they looked at finn in amazement. how he managed to get the dance down in 10 minutes is nothing but a mere mystery. "he has natural talent" y/n shrugged as she continued dancing with finn. his hips gleamingly swaying to the beat of the song.

"how does he move his hips like that" jack questioned as he pointed at finn's hips. and it was true. his hips had seamed to move as if they were made to be moved. "i have no idea" jaeden said as he closely examined finn's movements.

"no puedo tengo novio" y/n sang, but not to loud as she continued dancing with finn. jaeden and jack had already gotten the dance and started dancing together. y/n and finn were on their third song of the dance.

everyone was singing to the song as they dance.

"i like that song" jack complimented y/n's music choice as the song faded out and they returned to the couch. "this is a pretty old song" y/n chuckled as finn draped his arm around her, guiding her to the couch.

"now when we go to parties, you guys can dance with me" y/n clapped as she sat on the couch. finn and jack were on her side as jaeden was on finn's. "yea yea" finn jokingly rolled his eyes as he turned to y/n and kissed her temple.