cheater [f.w] + [n.s]

"no" y/n gasped as she took a step back. trying to register what finn just told her, "not with her" she was so close to crying. but she forced herself not to. "i-i'm sorry" finn apologized as he took a step closer, he didn't mean for this to happen. it was just one kiss. "you're lying" y/n took another step back as she tried closing the space in between them. she didn't even wanna be near him.

"i-" finn's eyes teared up as he didn't even wanna imagine what y/n was going through right now, "it was just one kiss" he whispered as he dropped his head in shame. "so what" y/n said in anger. she wanted to hit finn, destroy his career. but she was better than that, "you don't deserve my forgiveness" she curled her hands up into a fist. ready to punch finn if she had to.

finn tried explaining himself but was interrupted.

"hey fi-" someone opened his trailer.

y/n slowly looked at the person that entered his trailer.

millie.

"hi y/n" millie smiled but soon stopped as she saw her eyes, "what's wrong" she asked in concern. "nothing" y/n immediately said. she didn't wanna worry her. "oh" millie said. but she didn't believe it. "what's up" finn said as he turned around. "the director needs you" millie instructed him before closing his trailer.

"can we do this later" finn wiped his tears away as he fixed his shirt. not wanting to deal with his cast mates asking him what's wrong. "there's nothing to talk about" y/n teared up, "we're over" she sniffled as she grabbed her phone that was on his desk before shoving him out the way.

"wait a minute" finn said as he grabbed her wrist. "don't touch me" y/n smacked his hand. she was fed up with his shit, "you cheated" she jabbed her finger into his chest.

cheated.

those words would forever haunt him.

"and what did you say about cheaters" y/n said. "why don't you just break it off before you cheated" finn whispered. he knew what he did was wrong. "and with iris" y/n threw her hands up. she had worried about them ever since the sonora video. but finn reassured her.

"and i'm not saying that it's her fault" y/n reassured him, "she didn't even know that we were dating" she said. the only people who knew that they were dating were the it and stranger things cast.

"i know but-" finn tried talking. "no, we're over" y/n said as she left his trailer, leaving a heartbroken finn.

"i'm so sorry y/n" millie comforted her as she cried. she had just told millie and sadie what finn had done. "he doesn't deserve you" sadie rubbed small circles on her back as she wept. sadie was like her older sister, she was very overprotective over her. "it isn't iris' fault, she didn't know" y/n tried to explain. but the two didn't really understand. her crying was just too much.

"with iris" sadie jumped at the mention of her name. she didn't know iris, but she did know that she was a sweet girl.

"y/n" a voice interrupted them.

and there she was.

iris.

"i swear i didn't know, and if i did i would've slapped him" iris tried explaining herself as she kept her distance. "it's okay" y/n tried calming herself down. but it wasn't, "i know that you didn't know" she forced herself to smile. "if it makes you feel any better" iris said, "i just tripped him" she chuckled at the memory of her tripping finn as he was walking to set, "he has a pretty nasty bruise" she whispered.

"thank you" y/n said as she buried her head into sadie's chest.

"it's been 6 months finn" millie tried explaining to him, "she deserves to move on" she scolded him as he saw noah's new instgram post. "but with him" finn snapped back as he shut his phone and threw it. not really caring if he broke of not. "rule number 2" sadie laughed as she saw finn's reaction, "fuck his best friend then make 'em yes men" she sang. she didn't really care how finn felt. truthfully. she wanted him to suffer.

"shut up" finn threw a pillow at her. but she easily dodged it.

millie laughed as she opened her phone and saw the instgram post.

noahschnapp- proud to call you my girlfriend <3

"oh he's petty" millie snickered as she liked the post and turned her phone off.

"oh and lookie here" sadie oo'ed as she saw y/n's new instgram post.

y/n.y/l/n- proud to call this boy my boyfriend <3

"that's my girl" millie cheered as she fist pumped the air. she was proud of y/n for moving on. she remembered all the nights that y/n would cry herself to sleep. wondering if she was good enough.

"i made a mistake" finn mumbled as he tried not to tear up. but why was he crying. he had no right to be upset, not after what he did to her.

"too bad lover boy" millie snickered, "she moved on" she smiled. "and you lost someone amazing" sadie smiled as she liked the post and left a positive comment.

"damn right i did" finn huffed as he flipped millie and sadie off.