heather pt3 [f.w] + [j.m]

"what did he want" jaeden groaned in a raspy voice as he pulled y/n into his chest. stroking her hair to try and calm her down. "he was being a dick" y/n mumbled before easing her way into his touch. she always felt safe in his arms. "when is he never" he chuckled as he kissed her forehead.

"stop being so fucking childish" noah rolled his eyes as he had to deal with finn's yelling. "but she didn't tell me" finn rambled as he bit his nails. "who cares" he said, "you're dating heather, not her" he reminded him. a little annoyed that finn was yet again ranting about y/n. "true" finn shrugged. but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

"i don't wanna get up" jaeden groaned as he tightened his grip on y/n's waist and buried his head into her neck. "jj" y/n sighed as she gave in and started stroking his hair. if she could stay like this forever. she would.

and just like that.

y/n took out her phone and took a picture of him.

of course it wasn't the best picture of him.

but it was something.

she silently squealed as she saw the picture.

his messy hair on her neck, his closed eyes and just the feeling of him.

so she decided to post it on her instgram story.

'we cute or whatever'

"what the fuck is this" finn mumbled as he showed nick y/n's story. frustrated at the fact that he was jealous. "a cute ass picture of them" nick rolled his eyes as he diverted his attention back to his video game, "heather does that, yet you don't complain" he reminded him. he just wanted to play his video game, but instead he had to deal with finn's jealousy. "yea but we're cuter" finn snapped back. but he knew that it wasn't true. "you may be my brother and all" he said as he paused his video game and looked at finn, "but y/n and jaeden are cuter" he shrugged as he unpaused his video game. laughing at finn's offended expression.

"you're pretty" jaeden complimented as he stared at her eyes. he swears that he could get lost in them. "and you're prettier" y/n booped his nose as she laughed. she was thankful for jaeden. because of him, she knew how to love again.

it wasn't until 3 months later that finn was truly heartbroken.

he just had to suck it up.

after all.

he didn't feel the same.

or so he thought.

turns out.

he did.