wedding [tyler]

"let's go" lea y/n's best friend said, "this isn't good for you" she demanded as she stood up from her seat and grabbed y/n's arm. luckily they were in the last row of the church. "i know" y/n whispered as she saw tyler and r/n (random name) kiss. the crowd cheered as the two newly weds kissed.

"where are you two going" oliver asked as he saw y/n and lea by the door. lea's hands were gripping the handle of the door as she slowly turned to face oliver. "hey babe" lea smiled as she took her hands off the handle. "you're the maid of honor lea" oliver quickly dismissed lea's fake smile as he whispered to her. he soon understood why they were leaving as he saw y/n's face.

"like i give a shit, i don't even like the fucking girl. she just asked me last minute" lea said as she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at him. "just go" oliver sighed as he kissed lea's cheek and gave y/n a reassuring head nod before going into the church to congratulate tyler.

"i just thought, it always be us. no matter what" y/n softly cried as lea played with her hair. braiding it and trying to calm her down as she pat her back.

"where's y/n" someone asked as they heard the church doors open. y/n quickly dried her tears before lea let go of her hair and stood up, "y/n" tyler said as he saw y/n and lea.

"tyler" y/n said as she took a step back to admire him. his suit looked amazing, it kinda looked like the one he wore to prom. funny, isn't it.

"i know this is last minute, buttttt" tyler smiled as he turned around and saw r/n waiting for him, "r/n's pregnant and we want YOU to be the godmother" he cheered. his curls bouncing up and down as he cheered.

"HUH" lea YELLED as oliver GRABBED HER from attacking tyler. "i hate it here" y/n thought as she sighed. mentally preparing herself to speak, "i appreciate the offer tyler, but i can't" she said. she saw how r/n quickly became disappointed. she ALSO saw how tyler's face changed from happy to confused. "but why" tyler asked as his curls stopped bouncing. "i hope you and r/n have a great future together. but let me let you go" y/n softly said as she wiped the tears from her face. lea quickly stopped arguing with oliver and watched y/n's face.

"what" tyler said in confusion as he saw y/n leaving the garden. "listen to her man, let her let you go" oliver said as he let go of lea so she could chase after y/n. oliver gave tyler a reassuring pat on the head before explaining what y/n meant to him.

"she's still in love with you, hell. who wouldn't be. you guys were together for years. and you just fall out of love with her. and you go and get with who, oh yea. the girl that you told her not to worry about" oliver sighed before continuing, "listen man. i love you, i really do. and i love her too. she's like my little sister. you really broke her. and you just except her to come to this wedding and NOT breakdown. ESPECIALLY when you JUST said that r/n was pregnant and you want HER to be the godmother. that is SO fucked up tyler. be a fucking man" he scolded as he gave tyler's head a little smack before making his way to y/n and lea.

"let me let you go" tyler repeated y/n's last words to him. lea and oliver were by the car. waiting for him, "why did it have to be you" he said as he knelt down by y/n's grave, "i'm sorry my love. maybe in another lifetime" he whispered before getting up and walking towards the car.

"y/n" tyler smiled as he saw his little girl run up to him.

lea looked at him in disgust.

"i can't-, i just-. i have to go" lea said before walking towards y/n's grave. oliver was quick to chase after her and try to calm her down. but he wasn't as good as y/n was.

"she still doesn't agree on naming your daughter after your dead ex girlfriend" r/n said as she got out of the car. making sure to look out for her daughter. "i don't think she'll ever be okay with it" tyler sighed as he looked at his daughter.

"i think she'd be okay with it" r/n tried reassuring him. her hand on his shoulder, rubbing small circles with her thumb.

"no i ain't, change that motherfucking baby's name" y/n said from beyond the grave.