confession [f.w]

y/n was in an interview with the IT cast, her cast mates. the interviewer was talking about everyone's upcoming projects and shit like that.

what got y/n's attention was when the interviewer asked about relationships.

"so are there any relationships or crushes" the interviewer asked. "no relationships, yet. but we all know who likes who" jaeden answered. "we all know it's you and sophia" y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

"and we also know it's you and finn" jaeden smirked. "you sloppy bastard" y/n glared at him. "i was just answering the question" jaeden put his hands up.

"wait, y/n has a crush on frog face" jack laughed. "i mean who doesn't" wyatt smiled. "hold up, who has a crush on me" finn looked at jaeden. "jack " y/n quickly said.

"don't listen to her, y/n has a crush on you" jaeden said. "jaeden i'm fighting you" y/n crossed her arms. "i'm taller than you" jaeden laughed. "then i'll break your kneecaps" y/n raised her eyebrow.

"before you murder jaeden, i feel the same way" finn blushed.

seconds after finn said that, the crowd roared in awe's and people started chanting y/n and finn's ship name.

"Y/S/N IS REAL" someone screamed.

"not yet" finn teased.

"well, that's all we have for today. thank you guys" the interviewer smiled.

we all said our thank you's and goodbyes.

"jaeden put those hands up" y/n cracked her knuckles as she glared at jaeden. "oh my god, i thought you were joking" jaeden widened his eyes. "nope" y/n said as she stepped closer to him.

"yea this is what we're not gonna do" finn wrapped his arms around y/n.

y/n felt herself blush as she tried covering her face.

"she's blushing" sophia teased as she pointed at y/n. "sophiaaaa" y/n groaned. "y/s/n" jack started chanting. "y/s/n" the others teased.

"i hate all of you" y/n mumbled. "you love us" chosen laughed. "you know he's right" jermey added. "oh shut up" y/n smiled.