soulmates [f.w]

finn and y/n have been friends since they were 5, best friends you could say.

they did everything together.

everything.

hell.

they were each other's first kiss.

but when a person reaches the age of 13 they got a scar.

a scar that tells you who's your soulmate.

finn and y/n never cared to look if they were soulmates.

until jaeden pointed it out.

"you guys have the same fucking scar" jaeden gasped as he held y/n and finn's wrist up. "huh" y/n shook her head as she looked at her and finn's wrist. "holy shit" finn said, not knowing what to say.

"i'll leave you two" jaeden said, noticing the tension that he just created.

the two looked at jaeden before he ran out the room.

he was probably going to tell the others.

"so" y/n began. "what now" finn asked. he felt sick, he wanted y/n, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship. "this doesn't change anything" y/n looked at him, referring to the fact that they're soulmates. "i guess not" he scratched his neck with his free hand, "friends" he asked.

the one word y/n didn't wanna hear.

friends.

"yea, of course" y/n fake smiled.

but finn knew she was faking it.

"what's up with them" sophia asked as she pointed to y/n and finn. "remember how i told you that they were soulmates" jaeden answered, "well now they're avoiding each other" he said, feeling a little guilty.

"what do we do then" wyatt butt it, not caring that they weren't asking him. "well, does finn like y/n" jack chimed in.

wyatt and jaeden looked at each other.

they couldn't rat out finn.

"i like her so much, and not being able to talk to her is fucking killing me"

"we can't disclose that information" wyatt shook his head as he tried getting finn's voice out of his head. "what about y/n, does she like finn" jaeden changed the topic.

jack and sophia looked at each other, remembering what y/n told them earlier.

"sometimes i wish i never agreed to be friends, i like his stupid ass way too much"

"we can't say either, girl code" sophia shook her head. "but i'm not a girl" jack said. "you pinky promised" sophia glared at him. "true" jack shrugged.

the four looked at each other.

"i'm not saying that finn doesn't like y/n" wyatt said. "and i'm not saying that y/n doesn't like finn" jack added. "technically technically we didn't say anything to each other" jaeden nodded his head. "so therefore we aren't breaking any girl or bro code" sophia gestured for jaeden to continue. "now we devise a plan" wyatt said as he took a paper and pencil out.

"where'd you get a paper and pencil" sophia questioned. "i stole it from andy" wyatt said as he started writing something, "don't tell him that" he looked at everyone.

the four convinced chosen to throw a party.

y/n didn't wanna go.

the situation between her and finn made her not wanna go.