heather pt2 [f.w] + [j.m]

"he's an idiot for not choosing you" noah rubbed small circles on y/n's back as she cried into his shoulder, "a fucking idiot" he whispered. he wanted to scream at finn, punch him, kick him. beat him.

"it's heather" y/n whimpered as she tried calming herself down. she didn't wanna cry over a boy. but she was in love with that boy.

noah found her crying as he opened her trailer. he knew what happened. he heard finn make that voicemail.

"heathers everything i'm not" y/n sniffled. her body hurt, but her heart. oh that hurt the most. "don't say that" noah shushed her as he checked the time on his phone, "we should go get breakfast" he whispered.

"i'm not hungry" y/n pouted as she tried her hardest not to cry again. "come on" noah urged her. he didn't know how it felt like to be heartbroken. but he can imagine that it's not good, "i'll go with you" he said.

"just for a little bit" y/n wiped her tears away as she stopped hugging noah. mentally cursing herself out for letting noah see her like this.

"Y/N" millie yelled as she shoved caleb and ran towards her. not caring that she had dropped her cookie. she was just worried about y/n. and by the looks of it. she should be worried, "oh baby, what happened" she asked as she tightly hugged her. she was prepared to hurt someone, "n-nothing" y/n stuttered as she hugged her back.

"y/n" sadie smiled as she joined in on the hug. relieved that she was safe. but also worried, "who did this to you" she asked as everyone stopped hugging each other. she had noticed the dark circles under her eyes, the teary stained face, the shakiness and the having trouble to breathe. she was just worried.

"who do you think" caleb sighed as he gave y/n a bagel, "it's your favorite" he informed her as he kissed the top of her head. he also knew what happened. "finn" millie grew angry as she turned around and started searching for him. "not now" gaten turned her around as he saw y/n, "i know what happened" he whispered as he pat her head. telling her that it'd be alright.

"he doesn't feel the same" y/n said before thanking caleb and taking the bagel, "he said that he likes heather" she whispered. she hated herself for liking finn, she just wanted to stop. but her heart wouldn't let her.

"he's an idiot" gaten comforted her. he mentally thanked himself for letting noah tackle finn after he made that voicemail.

"hey guys" a cheery voice greeted them.

everyone turned around and there she was.

heather.

"heather" noah whispered. "that's my name" heather smiled as she took a bite out of her sandwich. she seemed happy. i mean who wouldn't be happy. child actor finn wolfhard likes her. "hey" another voice greeted them.

there he was.

finn motherfucking wolfhard.

"why you little-" millie was fast. but caleb was faster. "y/n" finn looked at her. he felt horrible. the red puffy eyes, the dark circles, the teary stained face. but it hurt even more when he realized that he was the cause of it. "don't" y/n packed up the courage to talk. she didn't even wanna look at him right now. "let's go" noah grabbed her arm as he glared at finn.

"what the fuck" finn thought as a wave of jealousy hit him, "don't touch her".

"oh" heather looked at noah's face, "well cya, i guess" she waved.

"and you" millie pointed at heather, "i can't even be mad at you" she rolled her eyes as she forced caleb to let her go, "now if you excuse me" she dusted herself off, "i'm going to cheer up my friend" she said, "because that's what real friends are supposed to do" she glared at finn as she started walking towards y/n and noah's direction.

"what was that about" heather asked as she turned towards finn. she was confused, she wanted to ask questions. but she knew that she'd be overstepping the line. "nothing" finn mumbled.

"hello" y/n spoke into her phone. who would be calling her at 3 in the morning. she was confused, scared even. "you're dating someone" she heard. "finn" y/n was now fully awake, rubbing her eyes as she turned on her lamp that was right next to her. "you're dating someone" he panted, it seemed like he was running.

"it's been 4 months, i have a right to move on" y/n shot back. how dare he ask that question. "i know i know" finn stopped panting, "but why didn't you tell me" he sounded hurt. "my bad" y/n said. not really caring. "who" he questioned, "who is it" he asked as he started panting again.

"me" jaeden grabbed y/n's phone and hung up.