i'm sorry [f.w] + [j.m]

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't have brought her here" finn apologized as he stood by the door frame. "give her space" jaeden rolled his eyes as he covered y/n. "give US space" finn shot back. "finn i swear to god" jaeden turned around. "it's fine jj" y/n placed a hand on his shoulder. "if he does something, yell" jaeden whispered as he walked away.

"i'm sorry" finn walked closer. "stop apologizing, it's fine" y/n reassured him as she rubbed her eyes. "then why are you crying" he asked. "i just" y/n started, "i just thought it'd always be us" she laughed at her silly comment. "y/n" he softly said. "don't, it's fine. she's lovely anyways. i hope you're happy" y/n sniffled as she walked past him.

"y/n" sophia looked at her. "hey soph" y/n waved as she sat next to her. "if it gives you any constellation, none of us really like her" she whispered in her ear. "really" y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

"you good" jaeden asked as he sat next to her. "i will be" y/n answered. "jack what the hell" jaeden shrieked as he felt jack's body on him. "i'm trying to be a good brother" jack rolled his eyes as he laid his head on y/n's lap. "jesus christ" sophia laughed.

"how am i related to you" y/n laughed. "you're my younger sister" jack rolled his eyes. "i think chosen likes her" sophia pointed at chosen. "let's not assume" jaeden said.

"let's just play truth or dare" jermey suggested. "i'm down" sophia said. "i'm not getting up" y/n smiled. "you don't have to" chosen sat next to wyatt. "where's finn" lily asked. "right here babe" finn walked in.

"we're playing truth or dare" sophia rolled her eyes. "i'll go first" finn said as he sat next to lily. "i have to go to the bathroom first" lily said as she stood up. "take your time" wyatt said as lily walked towards the bathroom.

"truth or dare" jack asked. "truth" finn said. "is it true you broke someone's heart because you didn't wanna hurt them" jack sassed. "jack" jaeden widened his eyes.

"petty" chosen said. "i'll get the popcorn" wyatt walked towards the kitchen. "bring me some" sophia yelled. "seriously" finn rolled his eyes. "at least lily isn't here" jaeden whispered to y/n. "now is not the time" y/n said.

"answer the question" jack said. "jack" y/n warned. "let him answer the question" jack glared at finn. "fine" finn threw his hands up, "yes, i broke her heart because i didn't want hurt her" he glared at jack.

"that's all i needed to hear" jack got up, "come on" he grabbed y/n's hand. "where are we going" y/n asked. "home" jack said. "we'll come with" sophia and jaeden said at the same time. "hurry up" jack said as he stormed out of the house.