the end [b.p]

"no fucking way" y/n exclaimed as she saw the one bed that was in the middle of the room, "there's no way that i'm sleeping with you" she said as she crossed her arms and turned away. "well, i'm not sleeping on the floor" boris held his hands up in surrender before leaning against the doorway.

sighing in disappointment. y/n dropped her bag on a chair and got ready for bed.

a bed that they had to share

together.

after about a good five minutes. y/n was ready.

"don't even think about touching me you russian whore" y/n said as they felt a chill. the room had suddenly gotten colder. like colder to the point where she almost had to wear pants to bed. and she hated wearing pants to bed. "i may be a "whore" but i wouldn't even think about touching you" boris' thick accent made it so much harder to hate him.

"why is it so fucking cold" y/n shivered before grabbing more of the blanket and hugging it. tired of y/n's complaining (which was going on for a good 10 minutes) boris lifted his side of the blanket and said: "c'mere" he softly mumbled. "what" y/n eyes widened. sharing a bed with her enemy is hard enough, now having to be cuddled up into his chest.

you know what.

it might not be so bad after all.

"what the fuck are you thinking y/n. this is the same guy that tried to light your hair on fire in the second grade with his two dollar store light" y/n thought.

"stop worrying your pretty little head about it, alright" boris said as he lifted the blanket up a little higher, as to indicate to her that it'd be okay. he smirked knowing that he caused this to happen. "fine" y/n hesitantly said before snuggling closer to him. she draped the other blanket around her so that she wouldn't get colder. "this doesn't mean jack shit dumbass, by the end of the night, i'll continue on hating you" he reassured her as he gently placed the blanket on top of her.

sure yea he was cold.

but he didn't care.

as long as she was okay.

he was okay.

this was inspired by a tiktok