the end [f.w]

"i promise you that you don't need to worry about any of the girls" finn reassured y/n as he saw the new rumors that were spreading around about him and millie. "i know, but it still hurts that people say or even think that you'd cheat on me" y/n frowned as she played with finn's fingers. slightly caressing it.

"i know, but when i'm with you. i'm the happiest i can be" finn slightly smiled when he saw how his words had affected her.

"i'm glad that you didn't believe the rumors" finn said as they admired their newly bought house. it was a light blue with some fences around it. "so am i" y/n smiled as she walked towards the house. dragging finn along with her so that they could meet their pets.

"say dada" finn said as he played with his kids arms. trying to teach his son how to say dada was a lot more harder than he intended it to be, "dada" he said once more in hopes of his son understanding. instead he got a bunch of mumbles and giggles from the 9 month year old.

"y/s/n, just say dada" finn huffed as he crossed his arms and pouted, "you little shit" he gasped as the little kid latched onto his curly hair. "hey, no cursing in front of him. he might learn you know" y/n entered the room as she set down her sweater. she had just returned from a spa day with her friends.

"he won't say dada" finn pouted as he somehow managed to pry his sons grimy little fingers off of him. "give him time babe, he'll say it" y/n reassured him as she took off her shoes and walked up to the bed.

"hi baby, i'm back" y/n smiled as she turned her attention to her kid. y/s/n smiled before getting up (with the help of his father) and walking towards her.

y/n grabbed her child and got onto bed and put him in the middle of her and finn.

"at least he got your feckless" y/n said before lightly tracing her sons freckles. the ones on his face stood out the most. y/s/n giggled before leaning into the touch of his mother.

"you want anything from the kitchen" finn asked before giving y/n a kiss on the forehead and getting up. "gimme a water and get his baby bottle please" y/n answered before putting her son in her lap.

"okay- SON OF A BITCH" finn yelled out the last part before grabbing his foot in pain before falling head first into the bed. "holy shit finn" y/n slightly panicked before thinking: "he probably stubbed his toe or something".

"stubbed my fucking toe on this goddamn bed" finn mumbled as he still held his foot out in pain. "told ya that ya had to get it fixed" y/n shrugged as he reached over to ruffle his hair.

"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" was the only thing that came out of finn's mouth. you could clearly hear him cry out in pain.

"fuck" a little voice said.

the couple froze as they turned to look at their child. "fuck" he said it again. "peace out" finn said before sprinting to the kitchen.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CURSING YOU FUCKING IDIOT".

"NOW LOOK AT WHO'S CURSING NOW".

"fuck".

"Y/S/N".

"Y/S/N".