new girlfriend [f.w] + [j.m]

jaedenwesley- y/n i swear on my life, i'd do anything just to see you happy

jaedenwesley- y/n i swear on my life, i'd do anything just to see you happy. the others agree with me

wyattoleff- I CAN'T BELIEVE SOPHIA SPILLED THE POPCORN
⬇️
sophialillis- YOU SPILLED SODA ON ME

jackdgrazer- DID YOU FORGET THAT Y/N WAS LAUGHING THE ENTIRE TIME

y/n.y/l/n- YOU GUYS WERE BEING STUPID

jaedenwesley- SAYS THE ONE THAT FELL WHILE TRYING TO GET SODA
⬇️
y/n.y/l/n- DON'T MAKE ME COME AT YOUR HEADASS

finnwolfhardofficial- was i not invited-
⬇️
jaedenwesley- yea you weren't invited
⬇️
jackdgrazer- last thing y/n needs is to see your bitchass

jacksangel- JACK BABY YOURE DOING AMAZING

jaedensbaby- JAEDEN SWEETIE WE LOVE YOU

taylor.green- so these are finn's friends, they're okay

sophiascutie- someone hold my hoops
⬇️
y/n.y/l/n- gotchu babes

noahschnapp- finn i'm about to beat ya ass

milliebobbybrown- i like taylor don't get me wrong, but y/n is my baby and she always will be
⬇️
y/n.y/l/n- thank you mills <3

sadiesink_- y/n/n we have to go to the mall again !
⬇️
y/n.y/l/n- of course !!

calebmclaughlin- y/n sweetie you do you
⬇️
y/n.y/l/n- caleb i love you

"are we that evil" wyatt laughed. "finn got what he deserved" sophia shrugged as she took a handful of popcorn. "y/n is precious and we HAVE to protect her" jaeden rested his head on y/n's shoulder. "i think i ruined fack but it was worth it" jack smiled as he rested his head on y/n's lap.

"you guys are the best" y/n laughed.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"who's phone is it" jack asked. "wyatt's" sophia passed his phone. "hello" wyatt answered.

although the others couldn't hear the other person, they knew it was finn.

"finn no", "finn you broke her heart", "no she's not dating jaeden", "wait y/n are you dating jaeden" wyatt asked. "no i'm not" y/n rolled her eyes. "she's not dating jaeden" wyatt said.

"no you cannot come over", "i don't care that you're lonely", "you have taylor you dumb bitch", "okay you know what finn, good night" wyatt hung up.

"what does he want" sophia rolled her eyes. "he said he was lonely and wanted to come over" wyatt said. "i'm not ready to deal with his sorry ass" y/n played with jack's hair. "is this why dogs love it when you play with their head" jack smiled.

"you got us y/n, we're not leaving you" jaeden said. "if you and finn don't work out, you always have jaeden" wyatt smirked. "me and jaeden are childhood friends idiot" y/n threw a pillow at him. "my bad" wyatt caught the pillow.

"oh shut up" sophia teased. "aren't you each other's first love" jack asked. "yes sir" jaeden answered. "does that curly headed bitch know" wyatt said. "he was the first to know" y/n played with her hair. "what happened between you too" sophia asked. "we thought it was better to be friends" jaeden shrugged.

"it's not a big deal, we still love each other" y/n smiled. "finn lost an amazing person" wyatt laughed. "of course he did" jack poked y/n's cheek. "you whore" y/n laughed. "you bitcH" jacks voice cracked.

immediately everyone started laughing.

"no one heard that" jack closed his eyes.