Working Late Night

They searched for Philip everywhere, his siblings' houses, the park where he often goes and also the restaurant he always goes at. They were about to give up. "Is no use! Where could Philip be, why was he avoiding us?" Said Brunei? The Indonesian man and the Singaporean man just shrugged. "Wait, could he be at America's house?" "But that is where Malay was", said Indo. "Well, we better find out then", said Singapore as the rushed to Britain and America's house.

The Filipino kept running for miles and miles until he reached America's house. As he reached his house, he knocked on the door while panting for air. Soon, the door opens revealing the tall American man wearing the sunglasses. "Sunshine? Why are you here? And why do you have dog ears?" "I have no time to talk to you just let me-" before Philip can even finish the sentence, he saw a familiar country in the living room talking to Britain, Canada and of course Australia. The country has the same stripe and hair colour as the USA and immediately he knew it was Malay. "Is that Malay?" "Yeah, you're looking for him?" The Filipino man just shook his head and told him to come closer to Philip. "Can you cover me up while we walk to your room?" The Filipino man whispered into the American's (non-existent) ear. He nodded and cover Filipino up by blocking Malay from Philip as the both of them were going into USA's room. Malay then noticed how weird was America walking up to the stairs but he didn't bother to investigate anyway since he thought that Ame is always weird.

They soon reached his room and closed the door behind them. "So can you explain those features of yours?" "Well, you see, I got a twisted ankle a few days ago" "Oh...that must have hurt pretty bad" the Filipino man nodded. "And then I knew Japan has this potion that could heal you faster and make you stronger but before Japan could even finish explaining" "You drank the whole bottle up?" "Yep", the Filipino man nods in guilt. " So, what are you running away from?" "From Brunei" "Why? He's a friendly guy" America asked, Philip just sighed. "I-I don't want to disappoint someone I admired", Philip stuttered as he sat on a chair. "Wait, you like Brunei", America lowered his sunglasses while smirking. " I- What no, no- I like him because like he is a successful man you know?" Philip protested, trying to avoid that question. The American man just smirked when sudd, both of them heard a familiar voice. "Have you seen Philip?" The unknown voice asked. "No? You can try asking America", said the British man as he pointed at Ame's room.

Then the footsteps on the staircase came. " I- I better go now", Philip stuttered as he opened the window. "Don't tell them where I was alright", Ame just nodded as Philip climbed onto a branch. Soon, someone knocked on the door. " Come in", as soon as Ame said it, the two rich duos came in. "Alright, where's Philip?" The American man just shrugged as he was chilling on his bed. The Singaporean man was having the guts that this American man was lying. "Ame, I know Philip entered here earlier, don't lie about it" "Oh why would I?" Ame smirked. It does piss Singapore a lot while Brunei, on the other hand, is calming him down. "Alright, games over, Ame, you better tell me where is Philip or else I'm calling Russia" "Pfft, out of all the countries you can threaten me with, Russia?" The rich duos just looked at each other and looked back at Ame. "You do know we all know you were the one replaced the vodka with Pepsi inside Russia's vodka bottle?" Singapore sighed as he leaned against the door.

The American man was frozen, while the rich duos just smiled. "Alright, you got me there, smartass, I'll tell you where Philip went, but don't tell him I said it" "Promise is a promise," Brunei smiled. "He went back home" "WHAT" both duos shouted. "YOU MEAN AFTER ALL WE RUSHED HERE, AND YOU'RE SAYING HE IS BACK HOME?" Singapore shouted. "Hey chill there, Mr Grumpy, geez you're just like Malay, no wonder you both are cousins", Ame rolled his eyes. "Alright then, thanks for the info!", the Bruneian man then pushed Singapore out of the room. Just before Brunei left the room, Ame stopped him. " Hey Brunei" "Yes?" "Mind if I tell you something?" "Sure, what is it?" "You know, Philip is a type of person who doesn't like people scolding him, especially a person who is special to me, so don't go too hard on him" "Alright?" "And one more thing" "Yes?" Brunei was confused, why was he saying this all of a sudden? "Keep an eye on Philip, he has been acting strange lately", the Bruneian man just nodded and closes the door.

As they were walking down the stairs, they noticed Indo had already left with Malay. " Ugh, those lovebirds" "Oh come on, Singapore is not like you never liked someone", Brunei smirked. Singapore just rolled his eyes and went out of the house with Brunei.

As soon as they got home, they started searching for the whole house, but nothing! " Darn it! That American lied to us!" Singapore growled. "Is alright, we will continue in the morning?" said Brunei, Singapore just ignored him and went into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. The Bruneian man just sighed, as he went up to Philip's room, he noticed a tail, a fluffy tail. He approached to the tail and grabbed it. He then heard a yelp, so it wasn't a cat, nor a dog...

Brunei then saw a figure that is connected to the tail, and slowly he touched its shoulder...."Philip?"