Awake

As they entered the room, Indo was still in a coma. Malay almost lost his hope and trust on Indo, but hey there is time in a day.

Malay asked the nurse's permission to stay with Indo for a night and agreed. Malay then called Mr Asean that he will not be coming back and will be staying with Indo for a night. A few minutes later, Malay got bored and went out of Indo's room to buy some snacks and wander around the hospital. A few moments later.... a miracle happened.

Indo's finger started to move; he was about to wake up from a coma. As Malay came back, he thought Indo was still in a coma.

It was already 11.47 pm, Malay was extremely exhausted but tries to stay up to look after Indo but somehow, he failed. He falls into a deep sleep a few minutes later, his head was laying on Indo's bed while holding his hand gently so that if he gets another nightmare, he can at least grab someone's hand.

It was 2.37 a.m., everyone was asleep, well except for the night shifters. The love birds were in a room. The kitty was having a beauty sleep... Well maybe since he had never slept for so long while sitting on a chair. The Indonesian man was struggling to get out of the coma, his hand kept moving and stop every moment, but Malay didn't felt it.
A few hours later,

"Am I awake?" Indo thought to himself, he didn't get loss memory but his head hurt so bad after the accident. "Where am I? Oh yeah, stupid me, is either the funeral or the hospital yeah" Indo thought. He then felt something on his left hand, someone's hand was grabbing his. It felt so soft, so small...
Indo then sits up a little not wanting to wake the person up.

It was Malay. Indo was glad that he thought he was in another horrible dream but nope. He gently patted Malay's head to his cat ears. Indo tried to say something out but his voice inside him was finding. It didn't bother him. Soon he dozes off too since it was still too early.

The next day,

Malay slowly opened his eyes, finding out that he was the one on the bed, not Indo. "Wha-", " Oh hey Mallie!" A familiar voice called out behind the curtain, the curtain then was pulled away revealing none other else than his lover, Indo. "I... Indo?! Is that really you?? Don't tell me I'm still in another dream!" Malay panicked making Indo chuckled. "You want to check if you still in a dream?" Indo smirked, making Malay more confused.

Indo then walked over to Malay and slowly kiss him in the lips while holding both of his wrists. Malay kissed back after a few moments, feeling the warm breath of Indo inside his mouth. It was the sweetest moment until someone broke it-
"Oh~ I think I came into the wrong time!" Philip chuckled making Malay covering him face mumbling some words.

"Hey is ok~ At least you're not in a dream anymore", Indo smiled as he hugs Malay. Malay just smiled as a response, glad that he was back to him.
Later they heard a knock on the door, it was the nurse.
" Sorry to interrupt your sweet moments but. Congratulation, Mr Indo, you can be discharged from the hospital today", the nurse smiled as she walked away. Malay hugged Indo tightly as he heard the news, he was so happy that Indo didn't expect the reaction from Malay.

The school holidays have been going well, Indo was back from his coma, Malay stopped having nightmares cause' he is finally back to his normal form, except for his cat features due to the DNA heritage like in the previous story mentioned.

It was boring noon; it was only 12.05 pm. Malay was in his room listening to his favourite music when he suddenly felt a little pain in his stomach. It was probably just a while but it got more worst, the pain started to grow! Malay then thought maybe he drank the milk this morning was expired. He then went to the toilet hoping the pain will fade away and it did but it didn't last for long until the next week.

It was afternoon, some of them were playing video games, board games and some were going out to their friend's house for a sleepover. Malay was in his room; he was well taking a nap. Indo was with Phil playing video games in his room which was beside Malay's.

A few minutes later, Malay woke up. The pain came again! But it was much worst, it was worst then being punch in the stomach by Nether. "Oh, for the mother of god, just why at this time...," Malay groaned. He then suddenly remembered what Japan said about his body. He might either have heat or stomach-ache.

He quickly went to check on his calendar, he gasped, it came exactly. Malay then felt a sharp pain and trembled to the ground. "I can't even have heat pills, maybe I should...wait for it too fa..fade away but it will take weeks!" Malay groaned. He then closed the door and jumped into his bed, covering himself with his thick blankets.

He doesn't want anyone to smell the scent! He will be so embarrassed! He immediately wore a thick jacket and cover himself back but this time with multiples of blankets hoping at least nobody smells the scent, it was too strong.

"Did you hear something?" Indo asked. "Nah, oh bro I think Vietnam wants me to help him something got to go bye!" "Bye" Indo suddenly heard a loud groan from the wall. Then again, but louder.
It was from Malay's room. "Um, Malay... Are you alright there? You have been acting strangely ever since I came back.

Indo then stood up and walk to Malay's room, he was about to open the door when he suddenly smells a very strong smell, it was sweet. He tried to control himself.

You know what I lied, I change my mind, enjoy this chapter ;)