Enough is Enough

"I had enough of Malay pranks!" Indo yelled.

"Like he even made us sit on the eggs during the meeting, ugh!" Indo complained. Philip wasn't giving any attention to all the complaints Indo was giving instead he was thinking of getting revenge on Malay.

"Hey, Indo! Why don't we get our revenge on him?" Philip said slyly. "How so?" Indo frowned. "I'll tell you, come here", Philip then whispered into Indo's (non-existent) ear.

"That's one incredible and evil idea!" Indo chuckled. Philip winked at him in a respond
The next morning, Indo and Philip went to the kitchen and took all the random ingredients and a bit of milo powder they need to make the drink taste weird but at the same time a bit of Milo. Once they are done with the colour and taste, they sneakily headed to Japan's room and grabbed one of his latest potions. They sprint out of his room before they get caught.

"Quick Indo! Malay might wake up and come down at any moment!" Philip called Indo. Indo then poured all the glowing pink bubbly liquid into his cup immediately. Indo then rushed to the living room with Philip which was nearby the kitchen. As soon as they sat down on the couch and start acting naturally, an exhausted short male in his PJs was yawning while walking down the stairs.

"Your Milo is on the table already, Malay" Indo reminded Malay while holding his laughs. Malay just nodded in response but was confused too. Indo would never do such a good thing to Malay in the morning. But Malay ignored it and started drinking his cup. It tasted a bit weird but Malay was too tired to care about it. After he finished drinking, he felt his stomach grumbling. He was about to throw up. Malay covered his mouth immediately and went into the bathroom.

Both of the pranksters on the couch burst into laughter. "We did it, Indo!" Philip cheered. Both of them were chuckling when they saw Malay come out again looking more sick. The grumbling came again and Malay rushed back to the bathroom.

"I think we got it too far, " Indo said feeling guilty. Philip nodded slowly. "We're so dead", Philip whispered. A few moments later, Malay came out of the bathroom feeling a little better. He dropped himself on the couch and fell into a deep sleep. His body's size started getting smaller and his head was growing two horns or animal ears.

A few minutes later,
Brunei walked down the stairs leading to the kitchen. As he was scrolling through his phone, he heard a purring and meowing sound from the living room. He thought that he might have misheard something or his phone was making the sound but then it came again.

" Is there a cat in the house? Who had adopted a cat? Thailand? Vietnam?" Brunei's mind was full of questions as he tip-toed to the couch. Then he got a closer look at the fluffy creature or something, making sure that it wasn't something other than a cushion. But it moved and soon he saw a tail, a white fluffy tail.

"Oh, it is a cat. But the flag looked so familiar", Brunei then think again. "Is it the USA? But he isn't living with us..." Another thought came into his mind. It was Malay? "MALAY?!" Brunei held the cat gently not wanting to scare it. "H..h..how did you transform into a cat??" Brunei was shocked. His eyes were wide open.

"I have to tell this to his cousin immediately", Brunei then carried Malay the cat who was purring to Singapore's bedroom. Singapore was looking at his laptop when he got interrupted by Brunei slamming the door hard.

"Wow, Brunei! Can you at least knock-" Singapore got cut off. "Singapore, look at this!" Brunei showed him the cat. "Is it a cat?" Singapore rose his right eyebrow while smirking a little. "IS YOUR COUSIN, MALAY, IDIOT!" Brunei shouted at Singapore. Instead of jumping due to shock, Singapore just started laughing hard and soon Malay defended Brunei by hissing at Singapore. "Ok ok, I believe you! I'm just joking", Singapore replied trying to get himself back. " Do you know who did it?" Singapore asked but he just got a shook head from Brunei. "Can he talk?" Singapore asked looking at Malay who was licking his paw. "I don't know" Brunei replied as he turns around to Malay. Malay just meowed as a response. "Guess is a no", both started sighing together.

There was a long silence,
Malay was playing with Singapore's tie. " Stop it! You are distracting me, pussy!" Singapore pushed Malay aside softly. Malay just hissed at him and ran to Brunei to receive some pats.

(Sorry background is very plain qwq)

"Should we ask Japan? I heard he created his latest Neko potion! Maybe he could help us cure Malay?" Brunei persuades Singapore

"Should we ask Japan? I heard he created his latest Neko potion! Maybe he could help us cure Malay?" Brunei persuades Singapore. "That would be a great idea, Brunei!" Singapore cheered as both of them rushed to Japan's room with Malay.

"This is so bad! My latest potion is missing!" Japan cried out when he heard a sudden knock on his door. "Come in", Jap sighed. " Hey Jap, heard that you have made lots of potion. Mind if you help us?" Singapore asked as he entered the room along with Brunei. "Sure, after I find my missing potion..." Japan sighed. "We can help you with it!" Brunei smiled. Japan turned around to thank them when the cat Brunei was holding caught his attention.

"Is that Malay?!" Japan screamed in panic. Both of them nodded. "Do you know how it happened??" But he just received two shook heads as an answer from both of the smarties.

"Let's check the whole house. Maybe we can at least find the potion bottle or a clue", Japan asked in a hurry leading them to the living room first. As they reached there, Brunei pointed at the couch saying, " This is where I found Malay! "But what could have made him transform?" Japan thought when Vietnam was washing a weird-looking bottle in the kitchen, it caught Singapore's attention.

"Is that your bottle, Jap?" Singapore tapped Japan's shoulder while pointing at Vietnam. Japan gasped and ran to Vietnam. "Viet! Did you just wash away all the liquids?!" Japan screamed. "No, it has already been empty when I saw this bottle", Vietnam replied giving a confused face. " But that cup over there smells awful yet strange", Vietnam pointed to them at the table opposite him.

The three of them took a closer look at the cup. There were glowing pink liquids in there. "Urgh, it does smell awful..", Singapore said pitching his (non-existent) nose, " Hey this looks like one of my potion's colours", Japan rose an eyebrow observing the liquid in the cup.

"Yet this is Malay's cup!" Brunei added. "But it can't be him! He is always exhausted and lazy to do anything stupid in the morning", Singapore explained. " You are right, let's go and check my security cameras!" Japan dragged both of them to his room.

"Is it at 10.00 am?" Japan asked and received a nod from Singapore. As they were observing the camera, they saw someone stealing the potion. "There he is! Let's take a closer look!" Singapore told Japan. Japan zoomed in bigger when they were shocked by what they saw.

"INDO!?" Brunei gasped. "Hah! I knew it is him. Malay and Indo are always enemies to each other so is obvious", Singapore smirked. " Should we confess this to Indo?", Brunei asked nervously. "Unfortunately, yes Brunei", Singapore smiled. " Well, let's go then!" Japan ran to Indo's bedroom.

To be continue
Yeah, some argument might happen in the next chapter so pls don't be sensitive about it :)