Stuck in the Middle of Nowhere

"Where am I?", Singapore asked himself as he woke up from the blackout. He looked around and soon realized immediately that he and Malay fell down the cliff earlier. According to his observation, he is surrounded by trees, rocks and well plants. He then noticed Malay is still passed out beside him. " Mal, wake up", the Singaporean said as he shook him. No response came. He then repeated his words while shaking, he soon feels panicked as Malay is not responding. "WAKE UP", shouted the country as he smacked Malay on the head. Immediately, a painful groan came from the Malaysian man. " Ow...", Malay opened his eyes as he rubs his head.

   "What was that for?", Malay glared at Singapore. " You weren't waking up", said the Singaporean man as he crossed his arms raising one of his eyebrows. "Yeah, whatever... Where are we?" "How would I know" "You're always the teacher's pet, the smartie- Of course you might know some stuff about Geography" "I would if we had a map or a compass", Singapore rolled his eyes. Both Asian countries looked around their surroundings. Birds could be heard chirping around. " I think we might get stranded here till the next day", Singapore sighed in disappointment and so does Malaysia. A few minutes later, they started walking through the forest to find any help or at least a hint way back to the camping site. Unfortunately, even after an hour, they haven't got any clue. As they were walking through the forest, they spotted a river in front of them. "I feel thirsty, maybe we should wash up and drink some water there!", said Malay as he ran to the river. Singa just shrugged and followed him from behind.

    Malay then took off his shirt leaving his pants on before jumping into the river. Singa just chuckled as he sat down beside the river washing his hands and face. As Malay was swimming around, he heard a scream. He looked behind to find Singa screaming in terror in front of a crocodile. "MALAY HELP ME", Singa screamed as he backed away. Malay just chuckled as he walks towards the crocodile taming it. Fortunately, the crocodile was miraculously tamed by Malay while Singa was just confused with the situation and scared at the same time. "Aww you're such a scaredy-cat, is just Mr Crocodile", said Malay as he fed it with fish. Singapore just pouted as he looks away in anger.

   Soon, they continue walking through the forest. The trees were tall and tropical fruits were everywhere. " I feel a bit hungry, let's eat some fruits", Malay requested as he goes to a banana tree and plucked a few for himself and Singapore. Singa just watched as Malay came back with bananas for them. They continued their journey as they enjoy the sweet taste of bananas. The sky is getting darker but they still haven't found their way home. "Oh god, do we have to sleep in the forest?" Malay sighed while Singapore just stayed silent. Soon, Singapore took out his phone to use as the flashlight since is getting darker.

    They stumbled upon an abandoned shack. They looked around before walking into the shack. It revealed two separate beds, a table, a lightbulb on the ceiling and a chair. "I guess we have to sleep here", said the Singaporean man as he lit up an oil lantern on the table. Malay then closed the door behind him. The both of them cleaned the abandoned place a bit before sleeping on the bed waiting for the sunrise.

With Mr Asean and other countries

"Anyone ideas where is Singa and Malay?", Mr Asean asked but received silence and shaking heads only. " Why does every time we try to have a good time something bad will happen" Mr Asean sighed as he facepalmed. "How about we find them?", said Vietnam. " Are you crazy? Is getting dark!", said Thai. "How about we find them tomorrow?", said Cambodia. " Yeah, let's just hope the both of them are alright", Laos smiled. "Alright then, head back into your tents, we will start finding them tomorrow", said the Indonesian man before getting up from the log as he takes out the fire. The Asean Countries then went into their tents drifting to sleep.

To be Continued...
Thank you So Much for Reading!!