The Bully

It was Friday, Indo dressed Malay up in his own uniform which fit his a bit well. "Let's go", Indo let Malay out first before him. They were walking to school when suddenly Indo heard a familiar voice calling out for him. He turned to the direction where he heard. It was the girl again, she was walking towards him.

Indo got really panicked, he quickly carried Malay up and ran towards the school building leaving the girl alone in anger.

" That was close", Indo sighed as he let Malay down. Malay tried asking him what happened back there but he just said nothing. During class, Malay sat beside Palestine while Indo was like two tables behind him. "Wow, Malay. Glad you are- wait why do you have cat ears and a tail?" "Well, you see..." You don't need to answer that, but though you look super cute! Yet you got shorter!" Palestine smiled and chuckled.

After class, Malay was at his locker. When he was done and closed his locker, he heard somebody calling him. "Well, well, if it isn't him, Malay", the gurl teased. Malay just ignore them and walked away. But they didn't give up, they kept following him everywhere and kept gossiping some shits about him.

"He is such a pussy, no wonder Indo cared for him so much" "Like he is so childish and short-temper" Malay kept ignoring their gossips until he heard another gossip that made him froze. "Like who even like him! He is always a troublemaker and always hurt Indi and other of his friends who cared for him, ungrateful brat" Malay just turned around and shouted at them to shut their mouth up.

"JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU??" Malay screamed at them. "Oh, the crybaby is angry already!" The girl smirked making both of her friends laughing. "WHY CAN'T YOU BITCHES LEAVE ME ALONE!" Malay talked back. "What? Is our job to keep an eye on you from making trouble, idiot", the girl spit out.
" You know you don't have to pretend, (insert her name) I know from the start that you like him!" Malay poured out making the girl boiling. "I didn't know you wanted it, Malay" the girl gave him an evil smile before he turned around running away. Malay was running to the cafeteria while the girl was chasing after him.

"You can't run away from me, Malay!" The girl screamed while chasing after him. He was out of breath, his energy was running low. As soon as he reached the cafeteria, he started searching for Indo and Philip. But they were no one to be seen. Suddenly he got pushed by the girl onto the ground.

He tried dodging her hits and he did but somehow he got weaker and got a few punches from her until he was about to blackout... Suddenly a voice called out. "Hey!What the hell girl! I'm calling the principal! After the girl dragged away by two of the prefects. He saw a red country. It was Turkey. "Is ok now, Malay...I'm taking you to the nurse office" soon Malay fainted.

Turkey was waiting outside the nurse office to be called. Then, he saw Indo running towards him with Philip but he was in tears. "Hey hey calm down, Indo...Malay is fine" he held Indo's shoulder. "I..Is not fine! He is badly hurt! I knew it was that bitch! I'm gonna rip her throat out if I ever see her touching Malay!" Indo growled out.
Nor Philip or Turkey had seen Indo that angry and protective over Malay getting hurt, besides Malay is Indo's ex enemy.

"You can come in now, students" the nurse called three of us in. Indo then ran to Malay was still sleeping in the bed. His face was alright? But how?? The girl punched him brutally yet he even spit some blood out. Maybe because he is a Neko? Soon they saw Malay opening his eyes.

"Mallie!" Indo cried out hugging Malay.
"I promise I won't let you out of my sight, ever again.." Indo sobbed. Malay hugged back, released a few tears from his eyes. The other two at the back were just smirking of what they had heard Indo called Malay by his "new nickname".

Soon the bell rang, Indo carried Malay while Philip was carrying his bag. They were on their way home when suddenly Malay saw the girl again, she was frowning at him, giving him a death glare. He can see through her hatred, death and jealousy eyes. But it was over now...

They were the first to get home, Mr Asean was still at work. Indo carried Malay to his bedroom, letting him sob in his shoulder while gently rubbing his back like he was an abandoned kitten. A few moments later, Malay felt asleep in his shoulders. He must be very tired after all the painful things he had gone through. Indo laid Malay down on his bed and covering him with his blanket. He then kissed May's forehead before closing the door.

"Aww, Indo. You had a crush, eh?" Japan smirked. "What? No!" Indo laughed off as he started walking down the stairs. Japan kept following him telling how sweet he was just now putting Malay to sleep.

"Why not I'll tell you my secret crush and you tell me yours?" Japan gave a smirked and Indo nodded. "Fine, I really do like Malay ever since he became a fluffy cute cat", Indo blushed and looked away. "Well, my crush is South Korea", Japan chuckled making Indo realised Japan was already in a relationship with him!

"That's dirty play!" Indo shouted trying to attack Japan. "The deal is the deal, Indo!" Japan giggled and Indo just gave up and was a blushing mess, regretting everything but also felt relieved cuz he never had someone to talk to about his feelings.

"Hey, is ok Indo. Everything is going to be alright", Japan patted Indo cheering him up. "Alright!" Indo smiled as he went upstairs to check on Malay. He was still in his beauty sleep. Indo then walked closer to the bed, he took out his phone and started taking pictures of him.

He then slowly patting Malay's head, it was so soft and nice... Just like how Indo patted Malay when he was still in a cat form. Suddenly a hand grabbed him, "Mala-" "Indo please stay with me" Malay whined. Indo just sighed as he joins him into his bed cuddling Malay. They slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Philip was about to call Indo for dinner and saw both of the love birds cuddling each other. Philip just giggled and snap a few pictures of them. He then slowly walked out from the room closing the door. He told Mr Asean that the two of them fell asleep and won't be joining them a dinner. Mr Asean just smiled and was glad that both of them were not enemies anymore.

Hehe yeah some angst and some fluff X3
See you in the next chapter and tysm for 30+ followers,100 reads and the surprising number of votes:33