Suffer

The school holiday was just around the corner but Malay's nightmare will never go away no matter how early he slept, pray or even try sleeping with the plushies. "You alright there, Mal?" Indo asked rubbing Malay's back gently, comforting him as soon as he immediately opened his eyes.

"M... maybe," Malay snuffed. "Sorry I had to make you go through this," Indo sighed. As Indo was opening his closet, Malay asked something that made him froze. "Was it you the one who made the weird drink that transforms me into a cat?" Malay asked, Indo just turned around, chuckled and when he was about to say something, Malay just smirked but was frowning.

"No wonder I kept having nightmares of you...It is trying to give me a warning," Malay chuckled through his grinned teeth. "Malay I can-", Indo got cut off by Malay's ragging voice. " YOU MADE ME SUFFER! YOU IDIOT! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN FROM THE START!" Malay ran out of his room and slapped his own room's door after entering it. He locked the door and soon sat down on the floor, sobbing. "Malay, please listen!" The nightmares are just part of your transformation, but I'm sorry for your suffering!" Indi cried banging his door.

"Indo, what's wrong??" Singapore asked when he saw Indo was leaning against Malay's room's door, crying. "He knew it, " Indo sniffed. Singapore wanted to serve him right for doing that but feel bad so he just gasped and rubbed Indo's back gently to comfort him. Soon, Philip, Brunei and Vietnam came to see what happened.

It was on Saturday in the evening so Mr Asean won't be in the house the whole day. All of the asean countries discussing except Indo and Malay.

Indo was outside, opposite the road while Malay was at the park but opposite the same road too. Oh well, how awkward could it be? Indo then started moving towards the road, he then stands in the middle of the road, not moving.

Malay, on the other hand, felt a bit better and wanted to apologize to Indo for what he did. But then, as he turned around, he saw a car about to run over Indo. But it was too late...

BANG!

A puddle of blood, Indo couldn't move, a tear was running down his cheek. Before he was a blackout, the last thing he saw was Malay crying while shaking him telling him to stay with him and not to close his eyes. Indo just smiled and heard the other countries calling for them and help. Indo continuously smiling at Malay, it reminds him of when Malay was still a fluffy cat, waking him up by shaking him. "INDO PLEASE, NO! I'm SORRY!" The sounds of Malay trembling voice soon fade away.

Few hours have passed,
Mala was sitting on a chair beside Indo's hospital bed, looking at him with his worried eyes, filling with tears. He grabbed Indo's hand gently, hoping he was alright.

"Malay is alright," Singapore sighed rubbing his cousin's back gently. A few moments later, a person came in, it was the doctor. The doctor had a "bad news" facial expression. Ready or not, you just have to hear the news... "Indo is in a coma but it won't be permanent," the doctor explained and then left the room leaving Malay crying more. "Hey, hey is alright Malay...why don't you sleep with me, Philip and Brunei tonight?" Singapore asked, Malay just nodded.

That night, everyone was getting ready for bed. The four of them were sleeping in Brunei and Philip's room since both of them had the biggest room.

Singapore and Brunei were sleeping on the two beds while Mal and Philip were sleeping on the two mattresses. Malay hugged the plushie that was given by Indo. He hoped to not have another nightmare but out of luck.