What a Bad Luck

Philp was walking down the streets to a supermarket to buy the groceries. He then saw Ame on the way to his destination. Ame noticed him as well and decided to invite him for a chit chat in the bar, the Filipino didn't think twice and just join in for fun. They chatted and drinking for almost an hour. Both countries that exited the bar and waved goodbye at each other before leaving.

The Filipino then continued his journey to the supermarket when he stopped by noticing a France trying to get his cat down from the tree. Philip approached France and offer him help by climbing up the tall tree. As he reached out his hand for the cat, it scratched him and he fell. The cat landed on Philip while the Filipino man was groaning in pain. The French man went to Philip and apologised on behalf of his cat and pulled up Philip. France thanked Philip and apologised to him repeatedly, Philip then forgave him and waved him goodbye before going to the supermarket. As he reached the supermarket, he took the stroll and started buying the groceries Mr Asean needed.

After minutes of finding the groceries, he was done. He went to the cashier and paid the money and got a few changes too. Philip then put all the groceries into his bag he had brought along and zip the bag. The Filipino man walked out of the supermarket when he suddenly felt a drop of water on his head. "Raining? Already?" Philip sighed, he had forgotten to bring his umbrella along. "Oh great, I'll be soaked by the time I get home", he groaned, knowing that Mr Asean will be super mad when he found out Philip had forgotten his umbrella, better yet, he still got the scars from France's cat. "What could go worst other than raining?" He tried to cheer himself up when suddenly a car passes by splashing the water at him, making him more soaked and smelly.

Philip wiped the water off his face, luckily the bag he bought was water-proof. He continued his journey back to the house when suddenly he slipped on a mud making him fall, his ankle was sprained. "God damn it", Philip growled in pain. " Are you alright?", a familiar voice came. The Filipino man looked up finding himself staring at a male wearing dark brown trousers, a dark yellow vest and a white Ling sleeved shirt inside. The man was holding an umbrella, his flag was yellow, black and white strokes...it was Brunei. "Brunei? Why are you here?" "I was on my way to my workshop to take the documents but then I saw you laying on a mud...are you alright?" The Bruneian man asked in worry. "I'm fine" "Your arms are bleeding!" Brunei gasped as he pulled Philip up. He picked up the grocery bag and held Philip hand. "Let's go to my workshop to get your wounds to heal", Brunei smiled. As Philip took one step with his right leg, a huge pain hit him making him gasped. " You got your left ankle sprained?" Brunei asked, Philip just nodded slowly. They then slowly walked to Brunei's house under his umbrella.

Soon, they reached the building. Philip then told Brunei that he should go wash himself up first before healing the wound since the smell of the dirty water was bothering him. Brunei just nodded and gave Philip a towel. He waited for Philip in his room while finishing some of his reports. "Umm, Brunei" "Yes?" "Do you have any spare pants for me to borrow?" Brunei turned around to talked to Philip when suddenly something stopped him, making his face in the heat. Philip was shirtless, he was only wearing the towel. "Brunei are you alright?" The Bruneian snapped back to reality. "Oh- is in that closet", Brunei stuttered while pointing at the closet. Philip then opened the closet and picked up a pant that fits and a grey singlet. He then slowly walked back to the bathroom and changed into them. Brunei was in his room, eyes were wide open not knowing how to erase those images of the shirtless Filipino. The Bruneian man took a deep breath and exhaled to calm himself down. Philip walked to Brunei slowly not wanting the pain in his sprang ankle. Brunei invited him to sit on the couch, he then took out the first aid kit box and started healing his wound.

After almost an hour, it was almost six o'clock. Philip and Brunei were walking to the train station to take a faster route back home. As they were on the train, the Filipino man fell asleep on Brunei's shoulder. The country gasped softly, blushing madly while grasping into the grocery book not wanting to wake Philip up. He then stays at the position till they arrive at their destination. Soon they walked back home.

They reached home almost half-past six, luckily Mr Asean wasn't home yet. Indo and Malay were in the living room watching some tv shows. Brunei then placed the groceries into the fridge and some into the cabinet in the kitchen. Philip sat on an armchair while Brunei sat beside him. He told him he will call an appointment from a doctor to treat his ankle every day. Philip was about to stop Brunei from calling but it was too late. Philip just smiled while looking at Brunei on the phone.

The Hot Choco {Countryhumans | IndoMalay PhilBru LaoSinga}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें