Lovesick

Singapore P.O.V

Last night was a rough one. I was sick but I had the urge to finish my project. But this guy, who thinks he is my boss me decided to force me to sleep. Urgh, can't believe I wasted hours by sleeping instead of doing the project but I guess he was being cared for? The next morning, I woke up finding myself sleeping on the couch, I heard sizzling from the kitchen it must be Mr Asean making breakfast but it doesn't bother me. I sat up feeling a bit better but still sick. Then, I heard footsteps from bringing me, it was getting closer and closer. Soon, two arms grabbed my shoulder along with a familiar voice saying Boo!

Third person's P.O.V

"Boo!" "Hm" "Dang you don't feel scared at all?" "I heard your footsteps" "I see", Laos chuckled as he places a bowl of porridge in front of Singapore. " Eat up!" The Singaporean man just sighed as he takes a scoop and consumes the food. Singapore was surprised that the porridge tastes delicious not like the usual he used to make for himself. Laos was just smiling at him and asked, " Is it delicious?", Singapore just gave him a small nod before continuing to finish his porridge.

After breakfast, Singapore gets up and went to his room to grabbed his files. When he opened the door to his room, he was surprised that his room was clean and neat for the first time. Singapore began to wonder who cleaned his room last night but he shrugged it off. He then took his files and went straight to his desk. Before he continues working on his files, he stretched his hands cracking his knuckles. Laos on the other hand was cleaning up the room and dishes. Soon, a nudge was given at his shoulder by someone, he looked over, it was Malay.

"Oh, hey Malay" "How was your time with Singa?" "Well, I great I guess, he liked the porridge I made", he smiled. Malay then gave a smirk and giggles before whispering to Laos that he might be the lucky one. As a person who has no much romance experience, Laos just shrugged off.
After hours of doing the chores with Thailand, Laos jumped onto the couch giving out a huge sigh of exhaustion. Thailand sat down beside him chuckling as he reaches for the remote. The television turned on instantly as Thai presses the button on the remote, the television was showing Thai's favourite drama show.

They watched for hours until Laos noticed that is time for Singapore's medication. The Laotian man stood up and search for the bottle of pills before heading up to Singapore's room. " Oh, Singa!" Laos called out as he opens his door. "Can you knock at least" Singapore groan as he rubs his eyes turning around? "Well, sorry about that but because is time for your medication, I'm just worried" " Is alright" Singapore rolled his eyes as he stood up stretching his arms. Laos then hands him two pills onto Singapore's palm making Singapore jumped abit. "Are you alright?", Laos asked in worried. The Singaporean man just nods his head as he swallows his pills before drinking the glass of water given by Laos. Laos then closes the door behind him before leaving. Singapore just stood there with a blank space and soon changed to a confused expression. He blushed a bit flashbacking when he touched his palm. He never felt like this before. " He's just a friend", Singapore groaned in flushed. He then goes back to his work desk, holding the pen. Before he was about to continue his work, his mind that flashbacks to when he ate Laos's porridge making him flushed more. "STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM", he shouted. Singapore tried to focus on his work ignoring his flashbacks.

" Wonder what's up with him", Cambodia said as he was looking at Singapore's room. "Probably frustrated that he messed up his work", Thailand shrugged. "Hey, don't you think Laos has been acting differently", Cambodia whispered to Thailand. " Yeah, he has been pretty caring to Singapore" "I know right" "What if he is having a crush on him", Thailand smirked making both of them giggled. " What's with the giggling", Myanmar asked as he approaches them. "Oh nothing", Cambodia said. " Come on, tell me", Myanmar rose one of his eyebrows up. "Or else I'm not giving you a cuddle tonight", Myanmar smirked at Thailand. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT", Thailand pouted as he whispers into Myanmar's non-existent ear. "So, you are telling Laos and Singapore?", Cambodia and Thailand nodded while smirking. "I mean you can't jump into a conclusion nor could you be wrong too", Myanmar smirked.

After a few hours of doing his work, he was finally done. Singapore stood up and stretched his back releasing out a big yawn. He then opens his door, walking down the stairs to the living room. He saw Brunei alone reading the newspaper. "Hey, Brunei" "Oh hi, Singa! What's up?" Brunei asked as he invited Singapore to sit down with him. "Do you have any ideas what is love?" Brunei froze from Singapore's response for a minute. "What's with the question, Singa", Brunei asked in confusion. " Because...", he whispered into Brunei's non-existent ear while Brunei was nodding ever explanation he gave. Soon they were interrupted by Vietnam placing down two plates of chocolate chips cookies. "Eat up!" "Ah, thank you, Vietnam", Brunei smiled while Singa just nodded. After Vietnam walked away, Brunei looked back at Singa. " I think you are ermm..." "I am what?" "You are.... ermmm in" "I am in what?"
"In love with him".A