Finding the cousins

Sunrise came, birds chirping outside the abandoned shack. Morning dew dripping on the leaves on the tree. Two Asian countries were seen sleeping on the beds. Malay was soon woken up from the sound of the birds chirping. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up trying to know where he is now. He then realized that they were still lost in the middle of the forest. Soon, he went to Singapore trying to wake him up. "Wake up Singapore," said Malay as he shook the sleeping Singaporean. "Five more minutes...", Singapore groaned. Malay just continued shaking Singapore telling him to wake up to find their way back. Fortunately, he was finally awake after all the nagging Malay had given. A few minutes later, they were finally prepared for the day to start their journey to find back the camping site. They started off by walking away fro0m the abandoned shack and into the forest. While they were finding their way home, they also explored the forest. They had berries on their journey.

With the other ASEAN countries
"So, Philip and Brunei, you guys go that way while me, Thailand, and Laos head that way", both countries just nodded to the Indonesian's order before heading into the forest. Soon their journey of finding both countries began. They walked through the tall trees and finally stopped somewhere for a rest after a few hours of searching. "Wonder how are they doing now", said Thai as he looked around. Indo said he will be back after walking to the other path he chose, Laos also insisted in following while Thai was left behind.

" Darn it, if it wasn't for your clumsiness we would be stuck here!", Malay complained as he gave up on trying to find a way back. Singapore just ignored him as he crossed his arms. Soon they stumbled upon a river, an old bridge was there for them to cross over. "Look! A bridge! The other side might be our way out", said Malay as he pointed at it. " I'm not sure about that, Malay, that bridge looks old", Singa doubts. "Oh, come on! Nothing bad could happen, besides we aren't that heavy", Malay rolled his eyes as he walks onto the bridge along with Singapore.

Few minutes later, Laos, Thai and Indo stumbled at the same bridge but from the other side. " Look! There they are," Thai said as he looks at them. "MALAY!", shouted Indo as he ran to the bridge, Laos ran behind him while Thai stayed there. " Look Singa! Is them-", Malay smiled as he ran into Indo's arms. "Oh god we thought we lost you two-", Laos said as he smiled. Singa just looked away. Suddenly the bridge from the other side snap. " I- erm guys- RUN!", Thai shouted at them as he saw the bridge snapping. Indo and Malay quickly ran to the other side and so does Laos. Singa wasn't quick enough that he was only able to hold onto the bridge's rope as the river was running quick. "Singa!", Laos shouted as he goes back to him. The Laotian man tried to help Singa by giving him a hand, Singa tried to reach out for it but the rope he is holding is getting thinner and thinner.

Right in the nick of time, Laos manages to grab Singa by the hand and pulls him up. The rope then snapped, letting it drift away into the river. "Are you alright?", Laos asked holding Singa. Singa just nodded. " Let's get you guys back, everyone is worried for you guys", said Thai. Laos and Thai walked away followed by Indo, Singa and Malay. "So, you're not gonna tell him about your feelings for him?", Malay asked as he looked at Singa. "That's another story, another time", Singapore smiled.

The End

The Hot Choco {Countryhumans | IndoMalay PhilBru LaoSinga}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara