Visiting

Philip was done with washing the dishes, but he was still worried for Indo who still can't get over what had happened. Indo was still sleeping in his room and is already noon. Philip decided to go wake Indo, as he was opened the door, it revealed an exhausted person who looks almost dead. "Indo, you didn't sleep last night did you?" Indo just sobbed as a response, his eyes were sore and the pillow was wet. "Come here Indo, let's get you something to eat", Indo then stood up following Philip downstairs.

A few hours later,
Indo was on the couch, watching the television while Philip was playing with his phone. Suddenly someone called Philip, "Hello, Singapore?" "Oh really? Great!" Philip smiled as he ended the call, making Indo confused and curious. "Hey Indo let's go give a visit to Malay, shall we?" Indo just nodded and got up from the couch. He wore his jacket and waited for Philip to come down the stairs.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the hospital. "Morning miss, can we know where's Malaysia's room is?" "Oh alright is just over there", the nurse pointed at the last two rooms. They then entered the room and saw their friend laying on the bed. The two bros went and sat beside him, Indo's eyes were full of tears. Even though Malay may have hurt him so badly, but he knows that Malay is just a short-tempered person. Indo then hold Malay's hand, " Malay please wake up quickly, I miss you", he sobbed. Philip just rubs Indo's back gently to comfort the Indonesian man.

The Filipino man decided to give some personal space for both of them and went out of the room. As soon as he closed the door behind him, he saw Brunei coming out from the other patient room, "Was he visiting someone too?", he thought but Brunei was in hospital patient uniform and he was holding a crutch. " No wonder I haven't seen him these few days", he thought when suddenly Brunei fell down. The Filipino man was shocked and went to help Brunei. "Buddy are you alright?!" "Ph-Philip?", Brunei was surprised to see him.

" What are you doing here?" "Umm, let's not talk about that, let's get u inside and rest alright?", the Filipino man then carried Bruneian man in a bridal style back to his room. He then lay Brunei back to his bed." You were going out somewhere? Were you hungry?" "Wha- What no I'm not", Brunei stuttered. Suddenly, a loud growling came from Brunei's stomach. " well, yeah maybe", Brunei sighed in guilty. "I'll go call the nurse alright, I'll be right back", Philip then went out to the counter.

A few minutes later, Philip came back with a nurse who is carrying a tray of food. " Sorry, Mr Brunei, I forgot that you haven't had your breakfast" "Is ok, you can go now, Miss", Brunei smiled. As soon as the nurse left, Philip shut the door close and sat beside Brunei. Brunei then started eating, Philip, on the other hand, was just smiling at him. "You know you don't have to look after me, though, where's Indo?" "Oh, that komodo boy? He's visiting his tiger" "Oh alright", Brunei then scoop up the rice. " So what happened to you and Singapore, I thought you two were couples, why did you break up?", hearing that sentence Philip said, Brunei almost choked."Sorry to ask that-", Philip patted his back. "I-is ok, we just think that we weren't meant to be, we should just stay friends", Philip just gave a response of "Oh".

There was a long awkward silence between them when suddenly Philip's mind pop out another curiosity again. " Hey Brunei, I wanna ask you something" "Go ahead Philip", as the Bruneian gulp on the water. "Singapore once told me about the reason why you guys broke up, he said that you were having a crush on someone in our house, who was it?" Brunei stayed silence while his eyes were wide open. His face was like "I'm so gonna be fucked up". "You're okay there, Brunei? We can don't talk about it" "Oh alright thank Philip", Brunei sighed in relief.

"You know, we have been sleeping in the same room together for years, right?" Philip sighed as he made eye contact with Brunei. The Bruneian man just looked at him with curiosity. "I actually really like you", the Bruneian was frozen, he didn't know what to say. " You can just deny me if you want, you don't have to force yourself", the Filipino sighed as he stands up. He smiled at Brunei walked out. Brunei then was snapped back to reality, "I- Phi- I'm too late", Brunei sighed.

The Filipino opened the door where Indo and Malay were, he just saw them sleeping together, how sweet. He didn't want to ruin their moment so he went back to check on Brunei, he was sleeping too. " Maybe a picture of him wouldn't hurt, right?" Philip though as he took a picture of the sleeping Bruneian man. When he turned around, he saw Singapore smirking while leaning on the door. "You didn't see anything didn't you?" "Only the taking picture part" "So it means everything", Philip sighed. " Don't worry, I won't", Singapore chuckled as he put the basket on the table.

Philip then walked out of the hospital and went back home. As he got back home, he jumped onto the couch and turned on the television. Mr Asean then came down from upstairs asking where was Indo, the Filipino respond that he was in the hospital visiting Malay. A few hours later, Philip got a call. He picked up his phone and looked at the screen, it was Indo.

"What's up Indo?" "HE WOKE UP PHILIP" "I can't hear you what did you say? Can u say slowly and lower" "Oh sorry, Malay woke up from his coma", the Indonesian man cheered through the call. Philip was surprised too. He then took his jacket and went out.

Sorry it took very long to upload this chapter qwq my ideas are draining T.T