Invitation

"I'll go ask Japan for help!" Indo then ran down to the living room, he saw Japan, he was with his boyfriend drinking soda. "Hey, Jap, I need you for a minute, you free?" "Yeah sure, what is it?" "I smell something from the room, it smells pretty strong and sweet, you think Malay's alright? He has been having a bad stomach-ache lately" instead of answering, Japan just widened his eyes and gasped.

He then told his boyfriend, SK to wait for him and drag Indo to the corner.
"Alright Indo, do you know what is heat?" "Yeah, why?" "Malay is having it and I want you to wear a gas mask so that it won't drive you crazy, got it?" "Oh, wait- WHAT?!" "SHHH! Keep it down, you don't want your Malay to be snatched away, right?" Japan smirked. Indo just nodded and covered his mouth. "So how can this heat thing be cured? " Well, basically only some nekos can have heat pills but like Malay, he will get more worst, so the only choice is, let the heat pain fade away or you know the bees and the birds," Indo just dropped his jaw.

Indo then heard Malay's loud groan again, he then quickly ran to his room, "Don't forget to wear the gas mask!" Indo almost forgot! He then went to the staff room where all the medical staff is, finally he found the gas mask, it fitted him perfectly.

He then slowly opened the door and closed it back. Malay then saw Indo. "Indo what are you doing here?? You can't be in here, please go!" "I'm here to help you, Malay!" Malay then slightly blushed. "N...no! Is okay! I'm not ready for it," Indo just sighed and chuckled. "I'm here to company you, dirty," Indo laughed out. Malay just sighed in embarrassment. The pain came again, he then grabbed one of his pillows tightly hoping it helps to release his pain.

Indo then came and hug him calming him down, Malay was about to refuse his hug but he has no energy due to the pain inside him. "I'm here, is alright..." Malay accidentally gig his tails into Indo's skin making him yelp. "Sorry!" Indo then lay Malay on the bed, hoping the pain is going away. "It hurts...Indi it hurts..." "Is ok, I'm here, Malay" Indo then unmask his gas mask.
"Wait Indo put that bac-" Malay got cut off by Indo's kiss, he just kissed back, Indo then slid his tongue into Malay's mouth, hoping it distracts him from feeling the pain.

Malay just tightens his grip on the bedsheet. "I... Indo you gonna go crazy..." "No, I can control myself ...don't worry about it", Indo then put on his mask back. "Indo...it still hurts...," Malay then started to whimper holding the bedsheet. "I'll get you some water alright?" Indo then rushed out to the room, leaving the door closed tight.
A few moments later, he came back with a mineral water bottle. Malay then drank the water immediately due to feeling too thirsty, he almost gags somehow. "Wow slow down, tiger," Indo joked making the Malay frowned him.

Couples of minutes later, Malay was asleep, Indo was just cuddling Malay while his gas mask was off. It was 11.45 p.m.; everyone was already asleep.

A few weeks later his heat was finally gone, Malay was thankful for that since it seriously kills me in the inside.
(hah jokes on u who said I'm srsly gonna write dirty out)

"Hey, Mallie" "Yeah?" "Do you like want to go out with me to the mall?" "Oh okay! I'll be ready in a minute," Malay them got up from his bed and walk towards his closet and opened it. He just wore a blue shirt with long sleeves and tie around a dark blue scarf around his neck.

"Ready!" Malay called out, Indo just smiled and grabbed his hands and the both of them walked out from the house after telling the others they were going out. As they were on the way to the mall, they decided they should get something light to eat. Both of the Asian boys went to a cafe which is nearby the mall, they sat down at an empty table.

"Are you ready for your orders, sir?" "We'll get a vanilla and chocolate ice-creams please" "Alright," the waiter then walked to the counter after writing down the orders in his small notebook. There was an awkward silence since both of them are not so romantic when it comes to conversation with each other, two enemies became lovers, isn't it a bit awkward?

Soon their orders arrived, both of them shared the ice creams. After they had their ice creams, they continued their way to the mall.

They were many people but not crowded people because the mall was extremely big. As they head in, they decided to go to the clothing section. Malay decided to buy some medical stuff for his heat thing which is opposite of the clothing section. Malay told Indo before he headed to the pharmacy.

Indo was checking out the hoodies and shirts for himself when he suddenly felt someone grabbed his shoulder, it was none other than Neth. "What do you want?" "I'm here to apologise..." "Well sorry, I can't forgive you after what you did! You abused me yet you cheated on me?" Indo groaned. He then saw Malay coming out from the pharmacy store with a plastic bag.

"I got to go now, bye" "But-," Neth just sighed in failure. Indo then told Malay that the clothes weren't his taste yet is quite expensive so they decided to head to somewhere to have fun. They went to the library since Malay wants to check up on something. A few minutes later, Indo got bored and decided to wander around the library until something caught his attention. Well, of course, a book about heat heh. Indo then took the book and decided to read about it.

It says that you can actually take the heat pills, Indo then thought about what Japan said, maybe he's so perverted that's why. Indo just giggled and decided to look deeper.
He then came across to a page about reproduction- After a few minutes of reading, Indo just widened his eyes and blushed, he quickly put back the book in the shelf and head to the counter, where Malay was.

"Oh hey, Indo, where were you?" "Just checking out some books, none of your business," Indo chuckled. They soon then left the library. They were passing by the pharmacy store again, Indo told Malay to wait for a while cuz he wants to buy some heat pills for Malay. Soon, it was already 3.00 pm, they then headed back home.

"Well at least today wasn't boring at all," Indo thought as he laid on his bed. He then slowly closed his eyes, a few minutes later, he felt someone was laying beside him, he decided to take a peek, it was Malay!

Indo immediately blushed but calms himself down. Malay was purring like always; it adores Indo so much. The Indonesian man then slowly pull Malay closer to him and slowly he drifts into sleep with Malay.