Sly cat

Philip ran into the hospital but when he reached there, he saw Indo crying outside Malay's room. "Indo? I thought you say Malay woke up" "Ye-yes I did, but one problem is...." "Is what?" Philip asked he was getting concerned. "He lost his memory, Philip, HE LOST IT", Indo cried out. The Filipino man was shocked by it, he quickly dashed into the room, and found Malay looking at Philip while smiling, not knowing what was going on. " Who are you?" Malay smiled while tilting his head a bit. Philip just frozen, he doesn't even know what to respond. "Is the guy out there still crying?" Malay asked in curiosity as he stood up from his sickbed. Philip just stood there and watched as Malay approached to Indo, who's still crying.
"Hey, you're alright? Malay asked as he sat down beside Indo. Indo just looked Malay as he tried to keep himself together. "You alright now?" Indo just nodded and hugged him. Malay just froze but he proceeds to let Indo hug him.

Few weeks have passed but Indo was still sad about that his Malay still don't know who is Indo to him. The Malaysian man was in the kitchen cooking Maggie for himself, Indo, on the other hand, was just staring at Malay with a sad expression. His hope was running low each day, each hour, each minute, each second and every each of millisecond."Indo? Are you alright?" The Malaysian asked in concern after seeing Indo in a sad expression. The Indonesian man was still in a daze, Malay then went to Indo in the living room. Malay snapped his fingers rapidly in front of Indo but it didn't work. Malay then made eye contact with Indo hoping he would notice but it didn't. He then thought of an idea, he then cupped Indo's face with both of his hands and soon, the Indonesian man jumped up blushing.

"WHA-WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Indo stuttered while blushing. "You were in a daze, Indo" Malay chuckled as he leans on the couch. "O-oh, oh right", Indo smiled nervously. " You got something to tell?" Malay asked with a sweet smile.
Indo kept stuttering and his mind is full of questions. Malay then sat beside Indo while making puppy eyes at him hoping Indo will. This made the Indonesian redder and he was in heat, sweating and can hardly breathe.

"If you don't want to tell, is alright then", Malay sighed. Indo then stopped him, " A-alright I have something to say", Indo drew attention to the Malaysian man. Malay was happy again, making his ears popped up. "C-can we start all o-over again?" Indo smiled as he grabbed both of Malay's hands. Malay was confused, he tried to analyse what Indo had said, but he still doesn't get it. "Can you explain more specifically, Indo?" Said, Malay. "Do you still remember when you woke up from the sickbed?" The Malaysian man just nodded. "You were in a coma" "Alright, so what does it have to be related to the thing you said?" "Do you still remember loving me?" Indo sighed, knowing that his hope will be lost any soon. Malay just chuckled, making the Indonesian man more confused. "Why are you laughing?" Indo asked as he tilts his head a bit. "Oh, silly you, Indo, I still love you", Malay laughed. " Wa-wait what do you mean?" The house's phone ranged all of a sudden. "I'll be right back", Malay smiled as he went to pick up the phone.

A few minutes later, Malay came back with the same smile. " Singapore and I discussed it, and I thought that maybe I should do this", Malay laughed as he holds Indo's face with both of his hands. The Indonesian man got confused at first and blushed like a tomato immediately. Indo immediately hugged Malay and both of them flopped onto the sofa, Indo kissed Malay's neck while Malay just chuckled as response hugging Indo back. The Indonesian man didn't care if Malay lied to him or whatever, as long as Malay still love me like he used to.

Philip was in his room, watching a show in his phone when suddenly Mr Asean called him. He picked up the call, "Hello?" "Philip, I'll be late tonight, can you buy me some groceries?" The Filipino man just nodded and received a text from Mr Asean. It was a list of things that needed to be bought. He then sighed and stood up from his bed. He walked out of his room and grab the grocery bag and the money on the table that was mentioned by Mr Asean. Philip told Laos that he was going put for the grocery, the Laotian man just nodded and continues playing chess with Thailand.