My Oh My

The Indonesian man woke up looking at his phone, it was 9.a.m. He slowly gets off the bed not wanting to disturb Malay who was still sleeping hugging his Komodo plushie. He went to get his clothes and straight to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

A few minutes later, he walked back in, wearing a greyish shirt and shorts. He approaches Malay and shakes him gently to wake him up. "Wakie wake, Malay, is 9.a.m. Soon, Malay woke up scratching his cat ears. The Malaysian man then yawned before getting off the bed. "Morning Indo", he smiled hugging him. Indo hugged back-patting his hair.
" Get yourself dressed up for the day, I'll be downstairs", Indo smiled as he went out of the room. Malay soon when to his room to find clothes for himself and went straight to the bathroom.

As Indo was about to head to the kitchen, he noticed Laos and Singapore were sleeping on each other on the couch. He smirked, not wanting to wake them up, he took a picture of them with his cell phone before walking to the kitchen snickering. Soon, Thailand walking into the entrance just to find them sleeping on the couch too, snickering, he too also took a picture of them before bringing the groceries in his hands to the kitchen. Malay then was well dressed came down the stairs to find his cousin sleeping with Laos on the couch, smiling as his reaction he puts a blanket around the both of them before going to the kitchen to find Indo.

A few hours later, Singapore woke up to find himself sleeping in Laos. His face may seem emotionless but inside, he was panicking, blushing, confused and shocked. He was frozen, wanting to wake Laos up but sort of want it to stay like this a little longer. "Am I having a crush on this idiot?" He thought to himself, having a crisis over what is even love. Soon, Laos woke up, finding himself sleeping on Singapore's shoulder and sat up immediately. "I- 'm SO SORRY, SINGAPORE I WAS TIRED AND I DIDNT-" "I-is alright, Laos, I understand" the Singaporean man cut him off with a stutter, his face was turning red. "I- Are you alright Singa?" "M-Me? Of course, I am, why would you-" the Singaporean man was then cut by Laos touching his forehead. "You're having a fever?" "What? NO! OF COURSE, NOT", Laos then grabbed a thermometer and tested on Singapore to see his temperature. " 37.5°" "The thermometer must have been broken", Singapore laughs off but Laos was worried. " Let's get you some rest, Singa, it must because you work very late" "None-" Laos picked up Singapore in a bridal style and went to Singapore's bedroom.

"LAOS- I TOLD YOU I'M NOT SIC-" his words were then interrupted by his cough and headache. "See? You're sick Singapore! How about you take a day off?" Singapore shook his head in response trying to get off his bed but Laos was gripping on him tightly. "Do you know you're a workaholic?" A voice came from the door. The both of them turned around just to find Cambodia. " No, I AM NOT!" Singapore shouted while Laos tried to calm him down. Cambodia then smacked Singapore with a mirror. "LOOK AT YOUR EYES! YOU GONNA BE LIKE A PANDA SOON!" Singapore just stared at the mirror, looking at his eyebags. "Yeah, Singa, you need some rest, how about I stay with you?" Laos smiled as he sat on Singa's bed. Singa just pouts as he looks away. "Fine", he mumbles in anger. Cambodia had left the room leaving Laos and Singapore by themselves.

The Singaporean man then felt his shoulders were being grabbed, it was Laos. He was pushed down laying on his pillows by Laos. "Now close your eyes and take a nap", Laos chuckled. " I'll stay with you", Singapore just rolled his eyes and naps.

"My oh My", a voice came, Laos turned to the voice and saw Philip with Indo. " Looks like we got another lovebird", Indo chuckled with Philip. "What do you mean lovebirds? We're not birds-", Laos was confused. Philip and Indo wheezed more. "It basically means two people in a relationship", Philip smirked. " Oh- but we're just buddies", Laos raised one of his eyebrows. The both PhilIndo just chuckled. "That's what lovebirds always say, " We are just friends", the both of them burst out of laughter. They were then knocked on the head by Malay. "Will you two keep it down?" Malay frowned. "Singapore is sleeping, don't make a noise" Malay pouted. Philip and Indo chuckled before Indo was grabbed by the hand by Malay and walked away. Philip was then interrupted by Brunei bumping into him. "Woah slow down- what's up, bun bun?" "I- don't call me that-" Brunei blushed looking down. "I- oh sorry urm, want to go out to the theme park?" Brunei just nodded in response before the both of them walked out.

Laos on the other hand went out and came back in with a cold wet towel. He then put it on Singa's forehead to reduce the heat in him. The Laotian man sat on a chair in front of Singapore's bed and laid his head on it, drifting into a deep sleep.