Grumpy Cat

The next morning, Indo was tying his shoelaces while carrying his bag which has Malay inside and a bag in his hand which has books he needed in the school.

"We are here, Malay!" Indo cheered as he patted Malay's head. "Don't come out okay?" Indo then kissed Malay's forehead and earned a purring sound from the cat before zipping his bag. Fortunately, the bag had many tiny holes to let oxygen come in. "So where is Malay?" Philip asked as he sat beside Indo. Indo just pointed his bag which is in between them. "You sure he fit inside?" Philip giggled.  "He's just fluffy!" Indo laughed out. Then the class started when Mr Britain, their teacher came in.

After class, Indo went to his locker with his bag that has Malay in it. Suddenly, a hand slammed beside him. "Hey Indo~" a female voice called out as she removes er hand away from the locker. "Oh hey", Indo replied blankly. A group of gurls were behind the flirty girl cheering for her." Do you wanna hang out sometimes, Indo?" The girl winked at him making him felt more disgusted then being shy. "Sorry, girl but I don't know you and I only care about my studies, not love," Indo lied as he took his bag and went into his classroom. The girl then felt anger but still calm herself down.

"Aww, Mallie is jealous cuz he can't see his friends?" Indo teased as he unzips his bag revealing Malay frowning and meowing at him. "Is ok, kitty. The school is about to end in-", someone tapped his shoulder making him froze.

"Um, Indo who the hell are you talking to?" An unknown person asked. "N..n..nothing! Indo turned around and saw a male student that is about his height. His flag was red and had a white moon with a white star in it. You guessed it! Is Turkey.

"Then who is Mallie? Turkey smirked. "Fine fine but please don't tell anyone!" Indo glared at him. Turkey nodded and soon slowly Indo shove away his hand revealing the fluffy cat again. "Aww is ado- wait is that Malay?!" Turkey was shocked when Indo nodded nervously.

"Is ok, I won't tell anyone," Turkey smiled while going to his seat and packed his bag. Indo smiled back and zips up his bag. Soon the bell rang loudly, and noises started getting louder. Students chatting, laughing and screaming. On his way back home, Indo took out Malay and put his books inside his bag. They soon started walking back home. "Gosh, Malay. I didn't know you are so light instead of heavy", Indo laughed out. Malay just growled as an answer making Indo chuckled.

As soon as they reach home, everyone in the house was already doing their business. Indo just let Malay down and went upstairs to his room. While Malay, he just went to the couch in the living room and started sleeping. Everyone was in their own room except for Mr Asean who is reading his newspaper while drinking his cup of coffee.

A few minutes later,
Malay started shiver making Mr Asean notice and puts a blanket over the cat. He then sat back minding his own business. Suddenly he heard strange noises made by Malay but it didn't bother him, he just guessed that what all cats do when they sleep.

A few moments later, Malay slowly transform, his paws became his hands and so do his legs. He was getting a little bigger than his cat form size and became a human form but a child-like form. Soon, he woke up and yawned, stretching his arms a bit.

"Oh, Malay you are awake," Mr Asean responded still looking at his newspaper. Malay just nodded as a response as he went to his room which was next to Indo's room. He then opened the closet searching for some clothes, but he can't reach his hands to his clothes. "Strange, I usually can take my clothes easily," Malay then took the chair pushing it towards his closet. It was heavy then it was used to be.

The sound of Malay pushing the chair somehow bothered Singapore which was next to his room. "Who the hell is making the noise?"Singapore screamed. " Indo!" Singapore ran to Indo's room but he was playing his game on his phone. "Hey is not me-," the sound came again. They soon rushed to Malay's room. They were surprised by what they had seen.