Chapter 20:The 2nd Sleepover(Lemon Alert 🍋)

I know, I know, it's been a while since I uploaded, and I'm deeply sorry for not telling you guys my upload schedule. I will try my best to upload every 7-10 days, and they'll most likely be up on Tuesday's and Wednesday's. BTW this chapter has lemon, so fair warning. It's also pretty long and it took a while to re-read, hopefully, I caught all the mistakes. Also, we have our 'first' real Kataang fight. It's nothing too crazy and angsty, but I hope it constitutes a real fight lol. And before you get worried, Kataang will NOT break up, they will NOT go on a break, they will NOT think about cheating, they will NOT think, "Should I end our relationship?" so put your pitchforks away lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, September 1st

Sokka and Toph arrived and entered the home. They went to Katara's room to see the rest of the Gaang.

"Toph!" Suki and Katara exclaimed. Toph smiled and sat on the floor while Sokka went for Katara's bed.

"What's up, guys. I'm guessing it was boring without me," she teased, earning a laugh from Gaang. Sokka saw that there wasn't much space on the bed so he just decided to turn around and flop on his sister. Katara put her hands up to catch him but it was too late.

"Ah! Sokka!" Katara yelled while Sokka's 180-pound frame collapsed on his sister. He loved messing with her. Everyone laughed at their antics, especially Aang.

"What? There's nowhere else to sit," Sokka said while his back was on top of Katara.

"You're heavy, fatass!" Katara said a laugh. Usually, she would be annoyed, but it was all in good fun.

"You see how she treats me, Aang? Be careful or else she'll call you a fatass too," Sokka teased, making the Gaang laugh again.

"I'll keep that in mind," Aang replied with a chuckle. Katara's phone began to ring and Sokka got off of her so she could pick it up. Katara fixed her clothes and tried to wipe some of his scents off before picking up the phone. She saw it was her father calling, she answered it and exited the room.

"Tell us how the date went with Haru," Suki questioned, excited to have more girl talk.

"I'll tell you once Katara's here, so I don't have to repeat myself," Toph replied. Suki nodded and Aang sighed. Katara left for a second and he was already missing her warmth and cuddles. "Am I addicted to my girlfriend?" He thought with a chuckle. "Ehh I guess I am, but it's a good addiction," He told himself. He got up to see what was going on with his girlfriend.

"Why don't you just turn around and get the garlic? And why are you calling me? Sokka has the car," Katara told her father while fidgeting with the table cloth.

"Because he's picking up Toph right? Why don't you go with Aang. He can go on that airball thingy. The store isn't too far away and plus, Gran needs to cook, she started about 2 hours ago, but whatever she's cooking takes a while to make," Hakoda replied.

"Oh okay, Sokka's home so I'll just tell him," Katara said while turning her head and caught her boyfriend eavesdropping on her. She smiled and motioned him to sit next to her. He smiled back and sat down next to her.

"Thank you, sweetie. We'll be almost home. I love you,"

"I love you, too, bye,"

"Bye," Katara hung up the phone and placed it in her pocket.

"What happened?" Aang asked curiously.

"Gran and Dad forgot to get the garlic and they want us to go get it, but I'll just tell Sokka to do it," Katara answered while noticing the bruise forming on her boyfriend's face. She frowned and gently placed her hand on his cheek to examine the injury. Aang chuckled and saw the worried frown on her face.