Chapter 15:Aang's Party:Part 2

Suki and Sokka went to change in his room. They have been together for a while and have already seen each other naked, so it was fine. The same thing with Mai and Zuko, they changed in the hallway bathroom. Katara told Toph she could change in her room while she changed in her father's room. However, Toph never went swimming, so she just wore some shorts and a short sleeve bikini top. Aang waited patiently outside of Hakoda's room for his girlfriend. After a couple of minutes, she finished and opened her door. Aang tried his best to look her in the eyes, but he couldn't help himself but glance down at the rest of her body.

"Wow... Katara you have the body of an angel," Aang said truthfully. Katara smiled and blushed.

"Thanks, but you'll see more of it tomorrow," Katara said in a seductive voice, causing Aang to blush and smile widely.

"I guess I will, you know, tomorrow is also the anniversary of when I got my tattoos," Aang said while stepping closer to his girlfriend.

"Really? Well... we'll have to have a proper celebration," She said while biting her lip and took a step closer to her boyfriend.

"Yes we do, what did you have in mind?" Aang replied. He already knew the answer, but it didn't hurt to hear his girlfriend say it.

"You already know, just us two. Alone. For the whole day," Katara said while leaning up for a kiss. Aang smiled and met her halfway. He rested his hands on her hips, it was the first time he touched her bare hips and that simple contact made Katara and Aang feel a sensation they've never felt before. It ignited a fire between them and both of them felt like the feeling was coming back. However, before anything got too crazy, Aang pulled back.

"I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm guessing your dad already said yes?" Aang said with a smile.

"I haven't asked, but he has work tomorrow so I'll ask Gran. She'll most likely say yes, especially because she thinks you're a celibate monk," Katara answered with a smile on her face.

"I actually feel bad for lying to Gran, like that," Aang confessed. Katara's face softened and she grabbed her boyfriend's hands and squeezed them.

"You never lied, but we could tell her that you decided not to become a monk. She'll understand, trust me. Gran is chill," Katara said in a comforting voice.

"That sounds good. We'll tell her later, but let's go swimming!" Aang said, changing the subject with excitement. Katara giggled and walked out of her father's room.

"I'll be outside, goofball," She hummed. Aang nodded with a smile and went into Hakoda's room to change. After a couple of minutes, Aang finished and went outside to find his friends about to get in the pool. Sokka was on the diving board while everyone else was behind him, waiting for their turn, except for Toph. She was sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water.

"Aang! Need help putting on sunblock?" She asked with a smile, causing Aang to chuckle. She really wanted to feel his muscles.

"Sure," He answered. Katara quickly ran over to one of the beach chairs and grabbed the sunblock. Aang turned around and waited for his girlfriend to apply it.

"You just want to feel my muscles, don't you?" He teased, earning a blush from Katara.

"...Maybe, but I mostly don't want you to get a sunburn," She replied while rubbing his back with sunblock.

"I think you mostly want to feel my muscles, but that's okay, you can feel them all you want tomorrow," He said with a smirk, causing Katara to blush and push his shoulder playfully.

"I'm not that crazy over you," She lied, earning a chuckle from Aang. Katara spent a moment rubbing his back with sunblock. After she was done Aang turned around to face his girlfriend.