Chapter 21:Ups and Downs

Here's the chapter! Like the title of the chapter says, there are some happy moments and sad moments. BTW the movie they watch is NOT real. I had to make it up because I could not for the LIFE of me find a good movie that I wanted that would... well you'll understand once you read lol. I hope this chapter is good. In the next chapter, it'll include the ending of this sleepover and some more drama between the Gaang and Azula.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 1st

Sokka walked into his sister's room and laid his eyes upon their weird cuddling position.

"Katara, where's Aa-, wait, what's going on!" He exclaimed, trying to figure out why his best friend and sister are in each other's clothes.

"Shhhh! He's sleeping!" She yelled in a whisper. Sokka walked up to her and tried to figure out what he was looking at.

"Who's wearing that hoodie? And are your legs in his sweats? What is this?" He asked in a loud voice, which did not please Katara.

"Keep your voice down! We're just cuddling," She said, glaring at him.

"You two are so weird." He pointed out while pulling down on the collar of the hoodie to reveal Aang peacefully sleeping on her chest.

"What are you doing? Stop it! You're gonna wake him up!" She yelled in a whisper again. Sokka looked at his sister, then back at Aang, then back to his sister. He saw the death glare on her face and how she was holding him, like a protective mother hen. Sokka let out a laugh but made sure it wasn't too loud.

"You're such a mother hen, sis." He teased. Katara rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Whatever, get out. Whatever you need from Aang, he can do it after he wakes up," she said sternly.

"Sorry, sis, the basketball game is on and he needs to watch it so he can increase his IQ," he said.

"After he wakes up," She said sternly.

"Sis, I know this is a sleepover, but he can't sleep yet," He said while trying to shake Aang awake. However before he could lay a hand on him, he felt Katara smack his wrist.

"Not now!" She yelled in a whisper.

"Okay okay, jeez," He said while rubbing his wrist. When he rubbed his wrist, it reminded Katara of her promise to herself.