ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 1

ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ

Present day,
4th year:

As I sit at the gryffindor table, I listen into Hermione and Ron's conversation. Me and Harry give eachother the look. The look that screams 'love birds' .

Ron and Hermione are so, totally in love with eachother. And they don't even know it.

I look up from my food and I end up making eye contact with my father. Not once have I talken to my father since I started here four years ago. I quickly look away and concentrate on my food.

"I have an announcement to make!" Dumbledore takes all of our attention. "This year, the school is not only home to us, but home also to two other schools."

I watched as a group of boys came marching in through the enormous doors. They did many tricks and flips and showed off many talents to the students.

Right after them, stepped in beautiful ladys that made md insecure. I quickly diverted my attention from them.

Soon Dumbledore dismissed us to our dorms.

I was one of the first to be out of the great hall but I didn't go to my dormitory. Instead, I make my way to the potions class. My fathers potions class. I knew it would be empty and I wanted to work on a potion in peace. You don't really get peace around here.

I open the door slowly and peek in the classroom, making sure there's no one in here. As soon as I see the coast is clear I make my way into the classroom. Closing the door behind me. I sit my bag on the ground beside a desk I take a seat at. I pull a few books from my bag and grab a few ingredients from the shelf. As I sit the ingredients down on the desk. I realised I forgot one ingredient, Adder's Fork. I quickly run back to the shelf and just as I take the bottle in my hand, the door squeaks open. In such a fright, the glass bottle slips out of my hand and smashes to the floor. I look up to see who's at the door, and to my surprise it's Draco. Draco Malfoy.

"Draco..." I say, shocked to see him. He stops and stares at me. After a few awkward moments he speaks up.

"What are you doing in here?" He spits.

"I-um-just working on a potion" I mentally slap myself for stuttering.

"What are you professor Quirrell now with the stuttering?" Draco smirks.

"Ug-fuck you Draco"

He chuckles a little at my words before he catches a glimpse of the broken glass in front of me. I quickly bend down and begin to pick up the glass. I feel a presence above me, and surely I look up to see Draco above me smirking away.

"You need help?" He questions.

Not taking my eyes off of him, I go to pick of a shard of glass when I feel a sudden shock of pain slice through my hand.

"Shit" I half shout half whisper.

I look down and see blood rushing from the palm of my hand. There's a massive cut slit through my palm, but you can hardley see it over all the blood. I put my other hand over it, to put pressure on it.

Draco kneels down to my level.

"Oh shit, are you ok?" He questions. "Here give me your hand."

I hesitantly push my hand towards his and he picks it up with his own hands. I flinch when his thumb rubs against the cut.

"I can't do magic to heal this type of cut, but I can give you a few stitches." He says while examining the slit.

"You know how to stitch someone up?" I ask, shocked. I didn't thinking Draco did anything except cry to his father.

"My mothed taught me" he quickly says.
"So what do you say? Fancy a few stitches"

I think about it for a minute before agreeing, not wanting to explain to the nurse what exactly happened.

Draco motions me to sit on a table while he rummages through his bag. He pulls out a thin black rope and a needle, along with a white bandage and a bottle of hard liqueur.

He hands me the bottle.

"Well don't just stand there, drink up!"

I untwist the cap with my good hand and place thetip of the bottle to my lips. I gulp down half of the bottle, feeling it bure down my throat. I place the now half full bottle on the table and wipe my mouth with my sleeve.

"You ready?" Draco asks.

I lie and nod my head. No. I'm not ready. But I've been through worse.

Draco stands between my legs and holds my hand in his. He starts with the first stitch and I bite my lip to stop the screaming. Then the second stitch. And then the third. By the fourth stitch I can taste my own blood in my mouth. I shut my eyes tight as I dig my nails into the palm of my good head. The pain seems to last years before Draco finally finishes. When he does there's tears dripping from my face and when he looks up at me he almost looks sorry for me. He quickly takes the sleave from his robe and wipes away my tears.

"All better!" He smiles.

__________________________
Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ. ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿʸ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ! ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁱᵈᵉᵃ ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗ.
ᵒʰ! ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵃᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗⁱᶜˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ⁱˢ ʷᵉˡˡ... ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳˢ.
_________________________________________