ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 11

ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵉˡⁱᶻᵃ
ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᶠʳᵉᵈ

"I'm not doing this" I say to Fred one more time. Hopefully he will learn english this time and understand me.

I'm currently standing in Freds underwear and a small, tight crop top sittin on my broom outside The Great Hall. Fred is next to me on his broom, wearing my bra and panties.

"But you said anything" Fred said, while pouting at me.

I roll my eyes.

I know I can't leave Fred down now like this. Especially when he is upset. He has always been there for me.

"Fine, fine"

Fred grins widely.

"Ready Eliza?"

"Ready Fred"

With that The Great hall doors open  and me and Fred burst through on our brooms. The room erupts into cheers as we fly around. Fred pulls out a few fireworks and sets them off.

As kids cheer and fireworks erupt in the sky with big bags, me and Fred fly around everyone down below. I look over at Fred and he motions me to follow him. And I do exactly that. I follow him as we fly past classrooms outside. All the way down to the forbidden forest. I wasn't scared to gin, nor was Fred.

We come to a stop outside the forbidden forest and we both step off our brooms.

Fred looks at me.

"Wanna do it?" He says, an evil grin on his face.

"Lets do it"

We leave our brooms outside Hagrids house and make our way into the forbidden forest.

It's so quiet I can hear the leaves under my feet crunch away.

Then I hear it.

A small, kind of sucking sound.

I look at Fred and he looks at me with raised eyebrows. I can tell he heard it too.

"What's that?" He whispers, stepping closer to me.

"I-I don't know" I stutter. I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

We both start to wall deeper into the forest. I'm not sure why we did. It was like we were being forced to. My mind was telling me to turn around. To go back. But my feet and body were telling me to move forward.

We stopped and stared in horror as a creature or human stood with a black cloak on sucked the blood dry from a unicorn. That's what the slurping sound was.

The creature of some sort looked up at us. And as soon as he did a felt a dizziness come over me. I could feel someone grab my hand. They were shaking me uncontrollably and shouting something. But I couldn't hear them. All I could hear was the breathing of this creature. And all ky eyes could focus on was this creature moving closer and closer to me until I finally snapped out of it just in time to grab my wand and cast a spell.

"Lumos!" I shouted, flipping the creature of some sort over. Giving me and Fred some time to run.

Fred grabs my hand and we start running towards the edge of the forest. We dodge trees and other foresty stuff as we keep running. All a sudden we bump into someone. I look up to see Snape.

"Are you two crazy?!" He shouts. His eyes full of rage.

"When you get back you are both in so much trouble."

His eyes are staying on mine, not once looking at Fred. All a sudden I feel that same dizziness as I did before when I saw the creature. All a sudden everything goes black, and I can feel myself falling.

I stand watching the creature before me, suckin the blood from no other than the unicorn. I look around for Fred, for anyone. But no one is here to help me. My heart starts to beat. And instincts kick in and I begin to run. I run as fast as I can, not dare look behind me. I keep running but feel a strange feeling when realise the forest isn't ending. I stop for the first time and look around me. The forest is just endless. I look behind me and see the creature, coming closer and closer to me. I back away but I end up hitting a tree. The creature gets closer and closer until he's so close, I can feel his breathe. He begans to pull down his hood-