ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 12

ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏʸᵒᵘ

I start to open my eyes and I see a flash of white. I began to blink away the rest of my memorie as I look around to see where I am. I'm in the hospital wing. I attempt to sit up but a hard dizziness comes over me and I quickly lay back down again.

Just then Draco comes rushing in.

"How bloody stupid can you be?" She storms over to me, but I can see the concern on his face.

He rushes over to me and grabs my face in his hands. I looks me up, down and all over. Making sure I'm ok.

"I'm ok draco" I smile at him.

He sighs loudly then looks into my eyes.

"I like you Eliza..."

My eyes widen at Draco's statement.

"I have since the day I met you" he says, his hands still cuffing my face.

Dracos words my me smile.

All a sudden are little conversation is interrupted when footsteps come running in.

"Eliza, are you ok?" He rushes over to me as Draco lets go.

"What are you doing here Malfoy?" Ron spits at Draco.

"Shutit Weasley!" Draco steps forward and gets in Rons face.

"Stopit!" I shout before it can get any worse. "Draco, go."

Draco looks at me shocked at first but then a look of anger comes oved him. "Fine so" he mutters before leaving.

"What did he say to you?" Hermione asks.

"Nothing, just wanted to know if I was ok."

"Why would Malfoy want to know if you're ok?" Harry asks, suspiciously.

I sigh loudly. "I-I don't know."

I try to replay the memories of the forbidden forest when I remember Fred was with me.

"Wait, where's Fred. Is he ok?" I sit up, ignoring the headache that quickly takes over.

"He's ok, don't worry." Ron reassures me.

I nod my head.

"What were you thinking! You could've been killed." Hermione raises her voice.

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." I say slowly.

I feel bad. Really, I feel horrible. I am so stupid.

"You should be" she scoffs at me and I can't help but feel hurt.

"I think that's enough Hermione." Harry says, as he's rubbing my hand keeping me calm.

"Are you serious Harry?" Hermione stands up.

"She's been through enough for now" Harry says, looking up at her from where he sits.

Hermione looks at Ron for support but he doesn't do anything instead of look at the ground. She scoffs one more time before walking away.

"Sorry about her. She's just worried about you." Harry smiles at me sympathetically.

"No worries. I see her point anyways."

"I should go after her." Rons says, standing up from his chair. "Hope you get better soon." He says before running off after Hermione.

I look at Harry and smile.

"I'm excited for the ball" I whisper at him.

"Me too." He smiles. "I can't wait to see what you're wearing." He winks at me.

I laugh. And maybe blush a little;)

"Thank you, Harry."

"What for?" He looks at me, confused.

"For everything. You have always been there for me. Thankyou, for that"

Harry looks up at me and stays silent for a little before he leans head closer to me.

He looks into my eyes and places his hand on the back of my neck. He pushes me closer to him before smashing his lips to mine.

______
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝.
__________________________