ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 21

ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

I laugh as Hermione hits Ron on the back of the head with whatever book she is reading.

"God Ron! Do you ever stop eating?" She groans as Ron rubs his head.

"Merlin Hermione. That hurt!" Everyone chips in a laugh.

I look behind me, pass the Hufflepuff table towards the Slytherin table. Draco looks up from his food and catches me staring. He winks at me and smirks before he turns back to Blaise and carys on the conversation he was having.

I shake my head and smirk.

As I'm turning back to my friends, I pass my father.

He looks at me and smiles briefly.

Things have been going good with my father. No, I'm not exactly back living with him but were coming to that. We chat alot, and we have both filled eachother in on lost times.

Same with Draco.

Me and him are official now. We have are ups and downs but it the end it's always going to be me and him, I can just tell. Harry, Ron and Hermione have adapted to me and him being together. At first they were obviously not happy with it, but their coming around.

I turn back to the Gryffindor table and look around.

I don't do much except smile and take in the people around me. Take in what I have. I've been through alot but I am grateful to be here right now and if I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing I did.

ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ

𝚂𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍!
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎!
𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍!
𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠....