ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 10

ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

this morning I was dying of a hang over so I decided to skip breakfast. instead hermione brought me back some. I'm surprised shes not dying of one herself. I decide I can't mope around in bed all day, and get up. Despite the pounding headache that has been at me all day. I turn on the shower and let it run for a minute before stepping in. I let the water run across my body.

I wash my hair, and my body before squeezing my hair and stepping out.

I turn off the shower and wrap a fluffu towel around me. I walk back into my room.

I jump when I see a figure sitting on my bed.

"Harry" I say shocked. Wrapping the towel around me more tighter.

Harry turned his head around, like the gentleman he is.

"Shit I'm sorry Eliza. I just wanted to see how you are"

My cheeks go red at the sight of me standing in a towel and a towel only.

"Thank you Harry, for coming and checking up on me." I smile at him, as he turns back around. He avoids eye contact with me.

"It's just you missed breakfats Eliza. Is everything ok?"

I hated lying to Harry, but he would absolutely murder me if he found out I was at a slytherin party.

"Ye, sorry. Just don't feel well."

"O-oh no, it's ok. Just happy your ok."

I smile at Harry.

"Well, I-ugh I kinda need to get changed."

"Oh right! Sorry I'll just-" Harry stands up and points towards thr door. "I'll just go"

"Bye Harry" I giggle a little.

"Bye Eliza" he says before closing the door.

I turn around and let out a sigh of relief.

That was the most embarrassing thing ever.

I decide to change into warm clothes, considering Christmas was coming up so it was cold.

I pick out a wooly purple junper, with skinny black jeans. I throw on a black coat over it before walking out of my dorm. I walk down to the common room to see Fred sitting...on his own?

It was strange to see Fred sitting without George. By 'strange' I mean no one has ever seen George without Fred and Fred without George.

"Fred?"

Fred looks up at me, and he doesnt look his usual self.

"Is everything ok?" I question him.

"I'm fine. Ye"

I can tell Fred is lying so I quickly go over and sit beside him on the couch. I put my arm around him.

"Fred...talk to me. What's wrong? Where's George?"

Fred looks up at me.

"George is with some other friend" Fred says, as tears start to prick his eyes.

"What do you mean 'some other friend' ?"

"I mean-he is out hanging around with some other kid, that doesn't like me. So george has left me for someone else!"

With that Fred bursts out crying.

I feel so bad, I can almost feel his pain.

"Hey, hey" I try to comfort Fred as he lays his head on my shoulder and cry. I play his hair, and rub his head.

"How about this. Me and you spend the day together. Do whatever you like. Just me and you." Fred looks up at me with a wide grin on his face.

"Anything?"

Shit! I'm already starting to regret this.

_________________________
Ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓢ Ⓝⓞⓣⓔ
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 :)
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛;)
_________________________________________