ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 16

ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵐᵉ

"I love you Draco Malfoy"

Draco turns around and looks at me. And gives a genuine smile.

"I love you Eliza Snape"

And then he walks out.

I wake up the morning to Hermione shaking me. "Eliza wake up! We're going to be late!"

"What time is it?" I ask sleepily.

"We have ten minutes until class"

I quickly dart up out of bed and begin to get dressed. I don't pay much attention as I throw on my shirt. I don't button up all the buttons, leaving a small patch of my lace bra. I throw on my tie and then my skirt. I pull my socks up to my knees and then put on my robes. I quickly brush throw my hair and then brush my teeth. I don't bother putting makeup on.

Both me and Hermione rush out of our dorm.

We hurry into DADA. Moody looks at us as we take our seats beside Harry. "Well, don't make it a habit" he says calmly before going back to saying whatever he was saying.

"Can we talk later?" Harry asks me.

"No! She cannot. We have to get our dresses for the dance." Hermione buts in with her bossy voice.

Harry just rolls his eyes and laughs.

"After we go shopping?" I give a weak smile to Harry.

He nods his head before looking down at his page.

I can feel someone's eyes burning into me. I turn around and see Draco staring at me, but giving dirty side glances to Harry.

Last night was a mistake. Me and him both made a mistake.

I turn back around and try my best to concentrate on the work. The rest of the day went by smoothly before classes were over. I change into a small, red crop top with black ripped jeans and throw on a red coat.

Me and Hermione start head down to the village. We walk into some random dress shop and start looking around.

"omg look at this Eliza!" Hermione pointed out a floral pink dress that would suit her amazing body perfectly. she jumps up and down before rushing into the changing room.

as shes getting changed I look around. I cant help but let my eyes look down on an emerald green dress. I rub my thumb against the glittery fabric. hermione steps out and just-wow! the dress hugs her waist and shows off her curves. "Merlin, you look amazing Hermione" she really did. she does a twirl as the end of the dress flows up a little. when she stops she sees the dress in front of me. she gasps loudly.

"that dress would suit your black hair so much!" she smiles at me before making her way back into the changing room.

I make up my mind and grab the dress and take it into the dressing room.

"so whos taking you anyways?" I ask hermione as she is only in the stall beside me.

"you'll see" I hear her giggling.

"you seriously going to leave me hanging like that?"

"yup" she pops the 'p'

I let the silk of the dress come over my body. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. I look fucking amazing!

I fix the dress a little before stepping out of the dressing room.

Hermione turns around andher eyes widen. "Omg! You look fab!" She grins, and jumps up and down.

"Thankyou" I say shyly, looking down at the floor.

I quickly run back into the changing room and take the dress off and change back into my normal clothes. I come out of the stall and walk over to Hermione.

The dress is alot of money. Thankgod I did summer jobs and saved the cash. I changed the muggle money into wizarding money at the bank.

I walk up to the til with Hermione and we both pay for our dresses. We walk out with bags in our hands. We realise that it's getting dark and decide to go home.

As we make it to our dorms I put the bag with my dress in it at the end of my bed.

"What's that?" Hermione points to a small note left on my pillow. I walk over and pick it up.

I can't talk tonight, I'm with the twins but I'll see you tomorrow at the dance.

I'm suprised the letter didn't bother me. Bother me that he was too busy with someone else than to be with me. If it were Draco it would definitely bother me.