ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 20

ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ

I walk over and take a seat beside Harry.

"You go first" I whisper to him.

It's still early so I don't want to wake anyone else up.

"Ok." He sighs loudly before carrying on. "I like you Eliza, I really do. But I'm in love with someone else."

I don't feel hurt over Harrys words and that shows that I don't like him like that as much as I thought I did.

"Ginny. I'm in love with Ginny."

I nod my head and picture both Ginny and Harry together and their quite cute.

"I'm sorry" Harry whispers.

"No it's ok. I'm the same. I'm in love with someone else."

He nods his head slowly before looking back up at me. "It was a fun experience tho and for what it's worth you're a good kisser."

"You're not so bad yourself" I laugh at him.

"Thanks. So, where were you last night?" He questions and thats when my heart drops. I never thought of anything to say when I got back.

"I-" I stutter.

"Ran away with the love of your life" he raises one of his eyebrows.

"Something like that" I giggle back.

As I sit, staring at the fire. I think back to my father. I'm not sure what brought me back to think about him, but I do. Everything is going well with my life, except with my father. I want to make things right with him.

"I have to go" I say to Harry.

I don't wait for his answer. Instead I just stand up and walk out of the common room.

I run through the halls of the school looking for Snape.

I turn a corner and run straight into someone. I look up and to my luck it's Snape.

"What are you doing out so early Eliza?" He spits.

"I was actually looking for you..." I say slowly, looking into his eyes.

He looks at me questionly, with furrowed eyebrows. He looks around us and down the end of each corridor before turning back to me.

"What is it Eliza? Why were you looking for me?"

"I-dad" I look up at his dark eyes and he looks down at me. I almost see life in his eyes.

Before he can say anything I can't help but wrap my arms around his tall body and just hope for the best. After a few awkward moments, I'm about to pull away when his arms also wrap around me and he indulges me in a hug. His scent is mixed of bitterness and old shoes. I obviously wasn't fond of the smell, but it was the smell my father always had. The smell I missed.

I pull away and look up at my father and smile. He gives a weak smile back.

"I've missed you" I smile at him.

He nods his head slowly, denying any emotion towards me.

"Ye, well. Better be off to your dorm, don't want to be late for classes!" He mutters before grabbing my wrist and spinninv me around, pushing me towards the other direction.

I smile to myself as I began to walk back to my dorm.

"Everything is going good!"