ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 9

ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗᵒᵒ

I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache.

I attempt to turn around but completely stop moving all together, once I feel someones hands wrapped around my torso.

I breathe in and out slowly, trying to calm my nerves. I try to remember any scene from last night, but all I can remember is taking shot with Hermione.

I decide to let my gryffindor bravery out and see who is laying beside me. I slowly turn my head and see no other than Draco Malfoy, sleeping soundless beside me.

Oh god no! Please don't tell me. Ugh.

I quietly stand up from the bed and throw back on my underwear.

I begin to search for my clothes on the floor. I finally find my dress and then my shoes. I quickly slip both of them on before heading for the door.

But then I hear a voice.

"Where are you sneaking off too?" Draco says, in his cocky voice.

I turn around to see Draco looking extremely sexy on the bed.

The covers are pulled down, just covering his privates. But leaving his whole chest visible. I stare for a little too long.

"You likin the show?" He smirks.

I look back up at him and roll my eyes.

"Goodbye Draco" I say, and walk out of the room.

I can't help but smile at the fact I lost my virginity to Draco. But can't help but feel upset that I can't remember any of it. I take a look around the slytherin common room for Hermione but I can't see her anywhere.

She must be gone back to our dorm.

As I'm making my way down the hall way, pass classes I hear a faint shounting from around the corner.

I peek around to see Snape holding Blaise up to the wall by the color. I gasp slightly, but not lous enough for anyone to hear.

"Tell me, why you are hanging with Gryffindors?" Snape shouts in Blaises face.

"Because I'm friends with them!" Blaise says back to Snape.

Snape scowls in Blaises face.

"I know you are all up to something. Pull anything on the gryffindors I'll have you gone before you can even spell gryffindor" Snape shouts one more time before letting go of Blaise and storming off.

As soon and Snape is out of sight I run around to corner to Blaise.

"Omg! Are you ok?"

Blaise seems shocked to see me.

"How much did you see?" He asks while I fix his color.

"Enough"

He sighs loudly and I look up into his eyes.

"Don't mind Snape. He's just a grump." We both laugh "anyways, I trust you. And I know you're not trying to plan anything on the gryffindors."

Blaise smiles down on me.

"Thanks Eliza"

"No problem"

He wraps his arms around me and indulges me in a hug. I hug him back tightly for a few minutes before my mind wanders back to Draco. I remember I need a serum. I'm not in the mood to get pregnant. I pull away.

"Do you have any serum or anything, you know, to stop me from getting pregnant." I shyly asks Blaise.

He smirks at me and wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"Who was he? Or maybe she" his eyes widen as he says 'she'

"Draco..." I say slowly, looking down at the ground.

"Obviously" he laughs.

"Here" he goes rootin through his bag until he pulls out a small bottle and hands it to me.

"Thanks" I smile, and take the bottle. I open the lid and chug the drink down.

"Well I betted be headin, everyone in gryffindor will be wondering where I am" I say.

"See ye later" Blaise smiles at me and waves before we both walked our separate directions.

I finally make it to my common room. I sneak upstairs, making sure no one sees me. I open my dorm room door and walk inside.

"Where have you been?" Hermione walks out of the bathroom.

I jump at her sudden voice.

"Hermione. I have to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" This time her voice was full of concern.

"But you have to promise not to get mad.."

"I won't. I promise."

"Ok. I-I um s-slept with...Draco"

I wait for Hermiones response but it never comes. I look up and see her mouth gaped open.

"Are you serious?" She asks, her tone full of disgust.

"You promised you wouldn't get mad"

"I'm not getting mad. But you slept with our enemy. Eliza"

"I know, I'm sorry. I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing."

"I guess. Don't do it again tho, ok"

I didn't want to tell Hermione I wasn't going to do it anything if I was, but I didn't know what else to say.

"Ok"