ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 6

ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵏⁱˢˢ ᵉᵛᵉʳ

The next day I wake up early, wanting to get a good start. I walk into the bathroom, and take a shower. I then get dress the exact same as yesterday, but with less makeup. I walk out of the bathroom and see Hermione fully dressed, reading a book on her bed. When she looks up and sees me she smiles and hops up from the bed.

"Hey Eliza! You still up for tonight?"

"Ye of course" I say. I regret my decision just a little but, but I don't want to disappoint Hermione. And maybe, just maybe. I might have a little fun.

I grab my bag and walk into the common room with Hermione. At the same time Ron and Harry both walk down.

"Hey" I smile at them both.

I feel someone's breath on my neck and  quickly realise it's Hermiones. "Don't tell them about tonight!" She whispers. I nod my head in understanding.

"What are you two whispering about?" Ron asks.

"Just girl stuff" I say quickly. 

With that we walk out of the common room and make our way to The Great Hall for breakfast. I sit down between Harry and Hermione and we all start to eat.

I finish quickly, while the others are still eating. "DADA now so I might head there, study a little."

Everyone nods their geads at me, not paying much attention so I say a quick goodbye and leave. I just turn a corner when I'm slammed against a wall.

Draco.

"Hey princess" he says, looking down at me.

"Don't call me that!" I spit, as I try to push him off of me but he doesn't budge.

"ooh, someone's moody" he smirks.

"What do you want, Malfoy?"

"Come to the slytherin party tonight" he demands.

I'm surprised at his asking me to go to a slytherin party. But I decide I would piss him off.

"And why should I do that?" I challenge.

"Because I said so" he grits his teeth and moves his face closer to mine.

"You don't own me Malfoy. I'm not yours" I say, anger growing inside of me. He has no right to think he can control me.

He lifts my face high with his index finger, while his other hands wraps around my neck. I wiggle, trying to get out but that only forces him to go tighter.

"Listen here, you are mine. You do what I say got it!" He sneers in my face.

I don't give a reply. But he gives a reply to my silence by smashing his lips on mine.

One hand stays on my neck, while the other travels through my body. I end up kissing him back, giving into my lust. He runs his tounge along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I leave him hanging. He then grabs my ass, making me gasp. Which gives me entrance to my mouth. Our tounges explore eachothers mouths. I have one hand gripping the back of his hair, while the other is moving up his shirt across his abs. I feel him moan into the kiss before pulling away. He rests his head against mine. Were both breathing heavy, just staring into eachothers eyes.

"That was the best kiss ever!"

To tell you I was surprised by Draco's words was an understatement. I never thought I would hear Draco say something so nice. Then another even more surprising thing happened. He smiled. No, not the smirk type. An actual, genuine smile.

"We better get the class" he says, before walking away.

I stand at the wall for another five minutes straight, before realizing that class is going to start any minute.

I rush into the door, and luckily Moody wasn't there. I sigh in relief when I see the golden trio hasn't made it yet either. I look around and see Blaise and Lucinda sitting with Draco at a table. Just as I'm about to walk over, Harry and Hermione rush in. With Ron following behind.

"There you are Eliza!" Harry smiles at me.

Out of nowhere he wraps me in a big hug. Then whispers in my ear. "Can we talk later?"

"Ye of course!" I whisper back. He then lets go of me and places his hand on the small of my back, pushing me towards his chair.

I look back at Draco and see him scowling towards Harry. I ignore him and take a seat beside Harry.

Moody starts going about a bunch of curses that I know for a fact we aren't allowed learn. I'm not really paying much attention tho, instead playing the scene with Draco over and over again in my head.

Then all a sudden something hits me in the back of the head. I turn around and see Draco smirking at me. Then I look down and see a paper bird on the ground. I pick it up and place it on my desk. Making sure Moody doesn't see it. I begin to unfold the page and I read it. It's a invitation to the Slytherin party. I turn the page around and see Draco's hand writing on the back.

You need an invitation to get into the slytherin party.
See you there princess!

I mentally groan at the name but turn around a mouth a thankyou to Malfoy. I just get a sexy wink in return.