ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ15

ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˢᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ

I wake up in the middle of the night, realizing I slept throughout the rest of the day. I stand up and grab a book before making my way to the common room. I look up and stop when I see Fred and George talking. Their laughing and having fun. I quietly tiptoe pass them and out into the dark hall. I quietly walk past classes. I check around for any teachers but there's none. I walk into the library. It's dark. Just as I pull out my wand I see the silhouette of a person sitting on a chair.

I stop and stand still in my tracks.

This is it. I'm going to be expelled.

The lights turn quietly and I realise it's Draco.

"What are you doing awake?" He asks. His voice full of concern.

"I couldn't sleep" I say and take a seat across from him. I look up and watch him. He has a white shirt on that's mostly opened, showing his abs. And he has stripe pj pants on. He looks extremely sexy.

He catches me staring and looks up at me iswell. I quickly look away.

I'm trying to concentrate on my book but I can't. I slam my book shut and put it on the table infront of me. I can feel Draco's eyes on me so I look up at him.

He stands from his chair and quickly walks over to me. He grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine. I quickly kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pushes his tounge into my mouth. He grabs my thighs and lifts me up. He drops me and the table and climbs ontop of me. I rip open his shirt and tear it off of him. I run my hands over his abs, fiddling with his pants. I lift my hands as he takes my jumper off of me, showing off my lacy bra. He burrows his head in my neck and places small kisses on my neck before going harder and sucking. I can tell he's leaving marks all over my neck. He starts go lower, kissing along my breasts as he takes off my bra.

"Omg Dr-aco" I moan.

He begins to kiss down my stomach until he's at my pants. He pulls them down, and my underwear. He pulls down his own pants, but not all the way.

He looks up at me as I'm waiting for him to stick it in. Instead he starts teasing me by rubbing it around. I arch my back so it ends up going in. I moan, after missing the feeling of him inside of me. He begins to thrust inside of me, while rubbing my clit.

"Fuck! You feel so good." He moans as he goes faster.

"OMG! Draco. I-fuck" I can't form words over the pleasure he's giving me.

He bends down closer and slows down so he can whisper in my ear. He pulls out, without letting me finish. But he sticks one finger in and I close my eyes. He sticks two more fingers in so now there's three. At first it hurts but then it becomes pleasing.

"No one can make you feel like this" he whispers as he he pulls his fingers in and out of me.

I nod my head, knowing he's right.

He pulls his fingers out and stick the 8inch into me again. He grabs me waist he pushes in harder than ever. I bite my lip to stop the moaning. He gravs my neck and pushes my head up.

"Look at me" I open my eyes and watch as he goes harder and faster.

"Fuck! You little slut. My little slut"

I can feel my legs begin to shake as soon my orgasm comes. He doesn't stop there tho. Instead, he keeps going until he orgasms.

He falls ontop of me as we both breathe louldy. He looks dowb at me and plants a small kiss on my lips that gives me butterflies before standing up. He begans to get dressed. I sit up but wince when I feel a tight pain between my thighs.

He chuckles.

He picks up my clothes and begins to dress me. When I'm dressed, he picks me up bridal style and carrys me back to my dorm. Being careful not to wake anyone he places me on the bed. He pulls the covers over me before heading for the door. Before he leaves I say something.

"I love you Draco Malfoy."