ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 14

ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

__________________
Ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ
Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃᶜʳᵒˢˢ ᵃˢ ˢᵃᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ. ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿᵛᵒˡᵛᵉˢ ᵈᵉᵖʳᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ. ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ.
____________________________

"Draco. We need to talk"

"Ye sure, what's up?" He says calmly.

"I-um. I kissed someone, else."

I watch as Draco's eyebrows furrow in anger and he clenchs his jaw.

"Who?" He asks angrily.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm going to the ball with him. I really like him. I'm sorry so Draco..." tears prick my eyes.

Draco has a mix of anger and sadness over his face.

"Are you fucking serious!" He stands up.

I stand up, and for once don't feel dizzy.

"Dra-"

He comes up and places both his hands on my cheeks. "Please, Eliza. I love you"

My eyes widen at Dracos words. Suddenly I can feel his lips on mine and before I even realise whats going on I kiss him back.

He grabs the back of my neck and pushes me closer to him. He forces his tounge into my mouth. His hands travel down, feeling up every bit of my body.

I quickly realise what I'm doing.

I fight my lust and push him away.

"What are you doing?" He whispers clearly out of breath.

"We can't Draco. I'm sorry." I grab my bag and walk out of the hospital wing. Leaving Draco. As I walk away the tears start to drop, I can't help them.

I make my way to the girls bathroom and lock myself in one of the stalls. I sit down on the toilet seat and place my face in my hands, and sob quietly.

I sit in the stall until its close to curfew.

I stand up and wipe my eyes and begin to walk back to the common room. I walk into the common room and I see Harry sitting down, staring at the fire.

"What are you doing Harry? It's getting late." I ask as I take a seat beside him.

He looks up at me and wipes his eyes a little.

"You know the tournament that's going on this year." I nod my head remembering Dumbledore mentioning once or twice. "Ye well, I got pick to do that tournament."

"What! You do know you can die right. You can't do it." My voice gets higher without meaning it too as I start to worry about him.

"Eliza...I'm sorry. But I don't have a choice. I didn't put my name in tho, I swear. Someone else did." I believe Harry.

I can't help but let tears escape my eyes. Because I was worried about harry. Yes. But also because everything. Just everything. I'm just so physically and mentally tired and so stressed. I just want to give up.

I sob in to Harry's shoulder. I can feel he's crying iswell but trying to hold it in.

I wake up the next morning in my  bed. Not remembering how I got here. I blink my eyes and sit up. Across the room Hermione looks up from the book she's reading.

"Harry brought you in last night. Said you fell asleep on his shoulder." She says as if reading my mind.

"Oh ok" I nod.

I stand up and decide to go for a shower to clear my head.

I turn it on and strip down. I step into the shower letting the hot water come over my skin. I sigh in relief. I slide down on the wall and sit in the shower as the water hits my head, stinging my eyes.

I hear a knock on the door.

"I'm running to the library to study ok."

"Ye ok. See you later." I muffle over the sound of the shower.

I head her footsteps and the door opening and closing before I don't hear any of it anymore.

I rest my head on the wall and cuddle my knees up against my chest and close my eyes.

I stay in the shower in the same position for at least an hour before the water starts getting cold.

I stand up and turn it off before stepping out and wrapping a towel around me. I attempt to towel dry my hair but my hands get to tired so I just throw it into a messy bun damp.

"I walk out of the bathroom and decide to throw on grey sweats and an oversized hoodie. Harrys hoodie. I put on fluffy socks and sink into bed.

I feel numb. I can't cry. But I can't smile either. I just lay on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Slowly I doze off to sleep.