ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 19

ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ

"Draco" I whisper.

He turns around and meets me eyes. As he does a small, genuine smile crosses his face.

"You came" he says, stepping closer to me. I do the same. "Of course I did"

I can still hear the music from the Yule Ball.

He grabs my hand.

"Dance with me."

Before I can say anything else Draco drags me over behind some pile of old junk and places both of his hands on my waist as I snake mine around his neck. We dance slowly to the muffled music below and I couldn't ask for anything better as I get lost in his eyes.

He twist my wrist forcing me to twirl around. I giggle as I pushed back into his chest. He smiles at me before dipping his head down until our foreheads our toucher.

"Eliza Snape. I love you" he whispers, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Draco Malfoy. I love you..." I whisper back and smile at him.

I close my eyes as his lips come closer to mine. I eventually feel them kiss me and I melt into pieces. Thank god Dracos arms are holding me up by my waist. I kiss him back. This time, not like all the other kisses, it's passionate. Not rough. His kiss is full of love.

He pulls away and stares into my eyes.

"Come with my" he says, backing away and holding his hand out for me take.

I take his hand and all a sudden, without warning, were moving fast in a quick circle and I can feel a pain in my stomach. Everything around me goes white and I grip onto Dracos hand.

I stumble as I hit a grassy surface.

I look around me and see I'm in a field. I look straight ahead and see no other than the castle, Hogwarts.

"H-how did you do that?" I stutter as I turn back to Draco questionly.

"Lets not worry about that now" he says, before taking a sit down on the grass on laying on his back. He looks at me patiently. "Comeone. Lie down"

I obey him and lie down beside him and stare up at the stars. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his soft heart beat. Draco starts to brush through my hair. The silence is far from awkward. In fact it's just peaceful. As I listen to his heart beat and feel his warm hands brush over my hair I watch the thousands and millions of stars above us. I wonder what it's like to be as lonely as the stars up there. Yes, there is millions-to billions of them but never of them are anywhere near close to eachother and I feel a pang of hurt for the poor little stars up in the sky.

That night me and Draco lay for hours just sometimes talking, sometimes taking in the beautiful silence.

I fell asleep sometime last night on Dracos chest, but I don't remember when.

I wake up the next morning to the sun burning through my eyes. I blink and rub my eyes a few times before I get use to the sun. I sit up and look around me and I'm shocked to see I'm in a field but smile when I remember last night. I look down at Draco fast alseep.

I place a kiss on his lips. When I attempt to pull away from his lips he grabs the back of my neck and pushes me closer to him and pushes his tounge into my mouth. I moan into his lips and he chuckles tiredly as he pulls away.

"We should get going" I whisper.

He just pouts at me and I laugh at his attempts to look cute. Well he does look cute but I'm not going to admit that.

"Comeone" I groan as I stand up and try to pull Draco up but he doesn't budge.

He just stays laying on his back, smirking away at me.

Then I took of a plan.

"Well, you know me and Harry..." I watch as his smirk instantly fades and his jaw tenses. He sits up, using his hands as support. "What about him?" He growls.

"Well.." I lock my hands behind my back. "I have to cut Harry of but I can't do that while you're lying around. Can I?"

Draco rolls his eyes before standing up. He huffs like a child and I struggle to contain my laugh. "Fine"

We holds onto my hand and this time I shut my eyes, prepared for the stomach churning twist. It happens but this time it isn't as bad but I feel a little sick, still.

We end back up where we were before we left. The room of equipments.

He turns to look at me before smashing his lips on mine. I moan and wrap my arms around his neck and as he deepens the kiss. His hands roam around my body finding thereselves at my ass. I gasp at his sudden touch and I can feel him smirk into the kiss.

Tho he pulls away all too soon.

"Tell Pottah you're mine now" he growls, his lips still brushing off of mine.

I nod my head not able to form any words before walking away, out of the Room of Requirements. I roam through the halla until I make it back to the Gryffindor common room. When I walk in Harrys sitting on the chair, gazing into the fire.

He looks up at me.

"We need to talk" we both say in unison.