ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 8

ᵐʸ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

"You guys know eachother?"

"Ye, Eliza. We do. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I thought you would be mad I was friends with a slytherin..."

"What! Omg no, Hermione. I'm friends with slytherins too. I don't care who you're friends with. I still and always will love you!"

"Ooh thank god Eliza!" Hermione squeals as she hugs me.

"Can I join?" Ask Lucinda.

"Of course" I laugh.

Lucinda comes up and hugs us too.

"What about me?" Blaise comes out of nowhere and jumps on us. We all laugh and hug a little more before pulling away.

"Wait who's this?" Hermione points towards Blaise.

I'm Blaise. Blaise Zabini." He smiles at Hermione.

"Oh, I'm Hermione. Nice to meet you!"

"Ok!" Lucinda buts it. "Now that you're done being all lovey dovey. How about we go on the dance floor."

Just as Lucinda says that, Draco walks up with Theo.

"Hey, princess." He throws his arm around me but I push it off.

Hermione looks at me as if to say 'what the fuck' but I just mouth to her that I'd tell her later.

"Well Theo, why don't you take this beautiful lady to the dance floor." Draco pushes Theo toward Hermione.

Hermione looks like she is going to faint. But Theo takes her hand and leads her out to the dance floor.

"Would you please have this dance ms. Care?" Blaise asks, gesturing his hand out to Lucinda.

"Yes, of course. Sr. Zabini." Lucinda bows a little and takes Blaises hand and the walk out to the dance floor laughing.

I turn around and face Draco.

"Dance?" He asks. Taking my hand.

"Why not?" I take his hand and he leads me toward the dance floor.

A slow, sexy song comes on.

Draco places his hands on my hips and I snake mine around his neck. We both begin to movein rhythm to eachother. And I move closer to him. I look up to his eyes. All a sudden he spins me around and my back is against his front. His hands begin to roam my body as I grind against. He moves my hair to the side and begins to plant kisses on my neck. I then feel his tounge swirling around my neck as he sucks lightly. I let out a little moan. All a sudden he spins me back around and smashes his lips onto mine. He pushes his tounge in my mouth. One hand goes down to my ass and the other grabs the back of my neck, pushing me closer to him.

The kiss is passionate but rough.

I love it.

"My room?" He pulls away from the kiss.

Too flustered to say anything I just nod my head and he leads me toward his room. He pushes me inside and closes door, also locking it. He pushes me onto the bed and begins to kiss me. He pulls the straps down off my shoulder, revealing only my black, lacy underwear.

I lift his shirt off of him and began to un-buckle his belt.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Ye" I say.

He pulls off his pants and moves my panties to the side. He slowly sticks inside of me without a warning. He pulls out and then goes back in again. I begin to moan loudly.

"Fuck" Draco moans.

I bite my lip and try to stop the moans. Draco pulls my lip out from under my teeth with his thumb.

"Don't try to hide your moans. I want to hear you scream my name."

And that's exactly what I did. I screamed his name as he thrusted inside of me, faster and faster with every second until I came. And so did he.

Were we both breathing heavily.

He collapsed on top of me and I could feel his breath on my neck.

He lays down beside me and wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear.

"Stay here for the night"

To tired to say anything I just nod my head. And turn around. His arms are wrapped around my waist and his face is pressed against my shoulder. I can feel his lips tilt up.

"Goodnight Eliza"

"Goodnight Draco"

_____________________
Ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜!
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. :)
_________________________________