ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 4

ⁱ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ

When Draco sees me his eyebrows raise, questioning.

I take a seat in the middle of Draco and Lucinda. Blaise takes a seat on the other side of Draco. Blaise sticks his thumb in my direction.

"We found your little friend" he states with a smirk on his lips. Oh god. These slytherins. "At first we thought she was one of your whores. No offence Eliza. But turns out she's nothing like them. She even said she would never go out with you."

Draco turns and faces me. He gives me a look as if asking that it's true.

"So that true?" He asks. I try to read his expression but it's completely blank.

"I-ugh um." I look up into his eyes before looking down at the ground. "Yes"

To my surprise he laughs a little, but the laugh is forced. It almost sounds evil. The laugh sends shivers down my body. Just then Snape walks in.

"All of you shut your mouths!" He says slowly but clearly, as he walks up to the front of the class. "Today you will be making The Draught of Living Death. You have twenty minutes to do this. I expect failure, but hope I don't get it! Instructions are in page 722. Get to work. Hurry!"

I roll my eyes at my fathers rudeness. I hate him. He does my head-in.

"Wanna be my partner?" I face Blaise across the table. Over Malfoy. I can feel Malfoys eyes burning into me but I refuse to look at him. "Ye sure!"

Blaise scrapes his chair to me. I listen as multiple student groan in annoyance. I realise Blaise is doing it on purpose to annoy everyone when he winks at me. I laugh and shake my head at him. Blaise's chair finally stops screeching when he makes it to my table.

"I'll go get the ingredients and you get out instructions and everything else we need." I say bossy. I leave, not even waiting for his answer.

I grab all the ingredients and head back to our table.

"I shit you not, I'm terrible at potions" I say as I start to weigh the few ingredients.

"Well, were doing it together so it will be ok."

I look at Blaise and smile. I thank him. Him and Lucinda seem really nice. Especially for slytherins. I don't have anything against slytherins, but they never much liked gryffindor. They didn't bother getting to know us.  Instead just lashed out on us. But Lucinda and Blaise. Their different. They don't care what house I come from. They only care about who I am myself. And that's what I like about them.

Twenty minutes later me and Blaise have finished our potion. Snape starts to go around to everyones cauldron, checking the potions. The closer he got to me, the more anxious I got. I tapped my leg rapidly on the floor. All a sudden I felt a hand on my thigh. At first I looked up at Blaise, but realised the hand was on the left side. I turned to see Draco on the other side of me, rubbing his hand along my leg trying to calm me down. And to my surprise it actually worked. I hadn't realised Draco had moved at all. I must have been to busy with my potion. I look up at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back.

I could feel Draco's bare hands rub against my thigh. With every stroke his hand got higher and higher. I held my breath, scared it was all a dream. But it wasn't.

I watched as Snaped quickly stormed over to our table. He took a look at me and Blaise's potion. Then looked at me. His eyes buldged and his eyerbows raised at if he just noticed.

"Very strange for a gryffindor to be mixing with slytherins." He spat, before checking Draco and Lucinda's potion.

There was a small grunt from Snape before walking off and dismissing us all.

I grab my books and waved goodbye to Blaise and Lucinda as I make my way to the Great hall. They told me they had to go to their common room first. Obviously I couldn't go into the slytherin common room anyways.

Just before I walk through the great hall doors, someone grabs my arm and pushes me against a wall.

I recognize his cologne. Draco Malfoy. His platinum hair sweptover his face. His face, which was so close I could smell his breath. It smelt quite nice in all fairness. His hands were at either side of my head, pinning my own hands to the wall.

My breath hitched in my throat.

"Pretty little Eliza" he sang softly as he ran his thumb along my lip. "What will I do with you"

Now, both my hands were pinned above my head. Draco holding them with only hand one. It wasn't too tight, so I could get out of the grip. But I don't exactly wan't to. His faced pushed closer to mine, brushing his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and gave a little whimper. He chuckled quietly, leaving butterflys in my stomach.

All a sudden I felt his lips on mine, he kissed me. Just for a second. A second that wasn't enough. I wanted more. I wanted him. I know I shouldn't. I should shout, scream. Do something other than this. But I can't. "Never go out with me, huh?" He smirks, before letting go of my hands and walking into the Great Hall. Not once looking back.