ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ13

ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃˡᵏ

He smashes his lips on mine.

I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. As I kiss him back. It's not like when Draco kisses me.

With Harry there's not as much, passion. But I still like it. I still like him.

It's weird. Liking two people. I feel horrible for liking both of them, and I know eventually I have to choose one. But I don't want to choose. I don't want to lose either of them.

Harry pulls away just in time. Harry quickly pulls away when we hear someone walk in.

It's Snape.

"Oh thankgod you're ok" to my surprise Snape quickly runs over and wraps his arms around me tightly. I sit in shock, not even bothering to hug him back at first. But then I remember the fatherly hugs and I hug him back. I hug him like I'm going to lose him. Eventually he pulls away and looks a tad bit embarrassed. He looks at Harry and widens his eyes as if only realising he is there.

"I guess I'll leave you two." Harry stands up and gives me one more look before walking out.

"Do you know how stupid you are!" She shouts, his anger issues coming back instantly.

"I know I-"

"No! I don't think you do! You could've have been killed. Do you know who that man was? The one with the black hood."

I shake my head.

"Voldemort."

My blood runs cold as I hear his name.

"No, no. It can't be." I shake my head. Refusing to believe his words.

"Why do you think you felt that dizziness?"

I think back, and I actually begin to remember the scenes.

"Because, he was trying to bring you to his side. He wants you Eliza..."

"W-what" I began to shake. "Why?"

"I don't know" Sna-my father almost looks sad.

I placemy face in the palm of both my hands. I let a small tear escape.

My father quickly lifts my hand up high with his finger.

"Listen to me. I won't let him near you, I promise" I smile at my fathers words.

The rest of the day goes by pretty fast.

The nurse said I have to stay another night, just incase. Loads of people came inside to hand me gifts and make sure I'm ok. It's nice to know how much people care about me, but I hate the fact I worried them. Harry kept returning whenever he had free time. It was nice. Just sitting down, laughing with him. Bringing up old memories. Draco didn't return all day. I feel bad for shouting at him. But there's nothing I can do now. It's still strange what Draco said to me. Draco doesn't like me. He just fucks them and then throws them away. But he seemed so genuine. I push Draco to the back of my mind.

I'm currently laying on the hospital bed, with Harry. He has his arm wrapped around me as he snores slightly.

I look up at him and smile.

I'm so grateful to have someone like Harry in my life.

I turn around, Harry's hand still around me. I close my eyes and fall asleep to the sound of Harry's snores.

I wake up the next morning feeling alot more better than yesterday. I turn around and see Harry isn't there anymore but there's a note left on the table beside the bed.

I sit up and pick up the letter.

Sorry had to run, classes:/
See you later at the common room.
-Harry

I smile at the letter until I hear a voice behind me.

"What's that?" Hisses Draco from behind me.

I turn around.

"A letter" I say sarcastically.

"No shit! Who gave it to you?"

"Doesn't have anything to do with you" I smirk.

He rolls his eyes at me before walking over and sitting on the bed beside me.

"I'm sorry. For yesterday."

I attempt to look down but he grabs my chin and forces me to look up at him.

"I really am."

"It's ok..." Draco grins widely at me.

"Draco. We need to talk."