twenty one

ellie and david had been cuddling all morning, despite all the work that needed to be done around the house.

"come on dave you need to get up and start editing" she told the boy.

he just snuggled closer to her and let out a groan in despair.

there was a knock at the door and they both yelled "come in!" and out appeared a natalie.

"hey david i need to steal your beloved girlfriend, it's urgent" she said and winked at the girl.

"no she's mine go away" he said, muffled as could be due to the fact he was hiding in the crook of her neck. natalie had walked out of the room knowing that ellie would soon follow her into the living room.

"i'll be back before you know it bub" she said to him. it was the first nickname she had ever given to him and he looked up at her.

"wait say that again" he said as he tilted his head and squinted his eyes. butterflies were erupting in his stomach at that point.

"say what again?" ellie said with a mischievous smile.

"you gave me my first pet name, el." he smiled and hugged her tighter.

she had, and him hugging her tighter caused a ruckus in her stomach that she feels all the time when she's around him.

"can you say it again please" he said in a loving tone.

"i'll be back before you know it, bub" she said and emphasized the bub. she smiled as he hugged her tighter.

"okay go with natalie and i'll go shower" he said sitting up. she kissed him on the cheek and got out of the bed slipping on her slippers.

she couldn't believe how in love she felt with this man. he was such a child, but so was she. they were honestly a perfect match and everyone else around them could agree.

they're made for each other in every way, all of their friends think so too.

natalie hasn't seen him this happy with anyone, not even liza. even alex could agree with this statement.

everyone around them loved them. they made each other happy too, so what isn't there to like about them?

sure they bicker but it's all fun and games. they truly were the perfect couple and they were so happy with each other.

AUTHORS NOTE !

hey! it's been a little over a year since i put this book on hold but i'm proud to say i'm back! thank u all for waiting this long, i rlly appreciate it <3. i will be updated this book either once a week or once every two weeks. if i don't it's just cause i'm busy with school and i don't really have an option but to focus on that first. i apologize for the short n shitty chapter, i'm still getting back into writing. anyways thank you all so much! i love u <3

love, kay <3