three

as soon as ellie woke up she turned on her phone. she was met with a text that absolutely made her heart race.

daviddobrik

daviddobrik
hey! and yes i would
love to work with such a
great creator! thank you for
reaching out! i would be happy
to work with you anytime.

saying she was happy was beyond what she was feeling. she was feeling ecstatic.

she couldn't believe her celebrity crush actually responded. it felt so surreal.

she would've responded right then and there but was greeted with an incoming facetime call from the one and only: remmy anderson.

when the pink-haired girl answered she was so happy hearing from her best friend.

"HEY BESTIE" remmy screamed over her phone. ellie took notice that remmy was in the airport.

"you're not.." ellie smiled.

"oh, i am" the dark haired girl replied.

ellie screamed and said "i'm on my way!" considering the fact that she lived less than 10 minutes away from the airport.

on her way there she decided to play her favorite song pink champagne by ariana grande.

it isn't undoubtably annoying that all ellie listens to is ariana grandes unreleased songs as her guilty pleasure.

she was very excited about seeing her best friend remmy.

as she made her way to the airport she realized that she forgot to text david back.

she texted a quick "let me know a place and time!"

she was more than nervous but was very excited to be working with someone she just admired so much. she was very thankful that he said yes to her offer.

she finally arrived to the airport and made her way to remmy. like every other girl who has yet to see her best friend when they spotted each other they collapsed into each other's arms like they haven't seen each other in years. which in fact: it's only been a few months.

"my rem! how are you" ellie asked obviously beyond excited to see her best friend in LA.

"i'm so happy right now el, how are you?" she said slowly coming undone from their long hug.

"i'm getting to collab with THE david dobrik" she said as she emphasized the "the" in the sentence.

as remmy and her exchanged words on the way back to the car they decided to go to the closest dunkin' donuts to get coffee since it was fairly early in the morning.

"are you excited about filming with your celebrity crush?" the brunette spoke while drinking her latte.

"you bet your ass i am. i just can't believe that he said yes!" she said completely baffled.

"this sounds extremely like a fan fiction" the remmy said.

"a what?" ellie asked.

"oh come on, you don't know what that is?" she began as ellie only shook her head no.

"it's basically a story in which the author write what they want about a certain topic: usually a ship. it's usually with famous people and characters they make up using a famous persons identity. so, therefore, i'm thinking this is a fanfiction." the petit girl rambled.

"right, well while you live in that head of yours i'm going to play ariana grande now." this caused both of the girls to laugh.

it sure made ellie feel good to have her best friend actually there instead of on a phone screen.

kayla speaks!
hi! i'm sorry this is like gross and rushed but i thought i'd finally introduce remmy! anyways, hope you enjoyed!

love, kayla <3