seventeen

ellie was being shaken awake, this caused her to be very confused.

she turned over but the person kept shaking her awake.

"stop" she mumbled, it was evident she was still half asleep with the tone of her voice.

"wake up bitch someone is here to see you" remmy said, still shaking her violently.

this caused ellie to finally open her eyes and sit up. she noticed a figure lingering at her door before remmy walking out.

she rubbed her eyes to get a clear view of the person. her mouth agape when she noticed who it was.

"i'm so sorry el" he said, pain laced his words and it hurt her heart hearing him be sad.

he made is his way towards, shifting to sit down on the sleepy girl's bed. she was still in shock that he was there, she missed him dearly.

"w-what are you doing here?" she said, moving closer to her headboard to give him room to sit at the foot of her bed.

"i came because i want- needed to see you. i haven't done anything while you have been gone" he said looking down at her fuzzy rug while absent mindlessly messing it up with his feet.

she was still silent, unsure of what to say to him. she was still heavily upset but she really needed a hug.

she got up to move in front of him. david looked at her wearily before being engulfed into a tight hug by the girl he was hopelessly in love with.

it took him a second to hug back but he did, he never felt more at home.

"i'm so sorry for leaving david, i just couldn't see you with someone who wasn't me" she blurted. ellie pulled back from the hug. both of their eyes extremely wide.

david couldn't believe what he just heard, remmy was right. she did like him back.

"i-i mean like" she paused and sighed.

"that wasn't the way i was supposed to say how i feel but i guess i just held that in without me knowing" she said, lightly laughing after it.

he just looked at the girl without saying anything. ellie thought she scared him and she wanted to dig herself in a hole and never crawl back out.

she was about to walk out the door when he stood up and grabbed her hand.

"i feel the same way el, how are you so blind" he said, hand still gripping her wrist.

"hey! i'm not the only one oblivious!" she said, slapping his hand off hers. they both laughed and fell into another hug.

"this is going way better than i thought. i thought you were going to yell at me" he said, whispering into her hair.

she laughed against his chest. ellie wasn't the type to yell, it scared her.

"pfft you're dumb, dobrik" she said and he pulled away looking down at her with his eyebrows cocked slightly up.

"oh, am i now?" he asked. she replied with a simple nod.

"that's it" he said before grabbing her and putting her on his shoulder before throwing her on her bed.

he started tickling her and she couldn't stop laughing.

"david i swear to god if you don't stop i'm gonna pee my pants" and with that david stopped, he didn't want her to pee her pants.

david was hovering over ellie. their eyes locked, it was like the whole world stopped.

he started to lean in and so did she, but someone barging in caused them to scramble away from each other.

"hey how's it go- woah" dakota said, going into her room standing their eyes widened in shock, but mainly fear.

"i think i'm gonna go now" he said, while slowly backing away and closing the door in front of him.

KAYLA SPEAKS !
hi guys! i start school tomorrow (since it's tuesday rn but it's only like 2 am 😳) i'm really excited but scared because i don't wanna be a failure 😔🤚 but anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter! i couldn't really think so i'll probably end up re-writing this later!! but i hope you guys have a good night/day/afternoon !

love, kayla <3